Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Joining you

Hi Ladies, I did post but it won't show up!! Anyway, hope you don't mind me joining you all. I'm Sarah I'm 25 and expecting number 3. Have 2 little girls already, DD1 is 2 and a half and DD2 is 17 months. Had my 12 week scan a couple of weeks ago and I am due 1st December they moved my dates forward by 4 days. I had really bad nausea and sickness from 5 weeks which finally disappeared last week!!! Hope you are all keeping well and look forward to getting to know you image xx

Replies

• Hi hun and welcome! Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well! I'm looking forward to my nausea tailing off a bit, lol! We also have a very quiet Facebook group if you want to join? You'll need to friend request either me (Alexa Walters) or Jemma Loader and we can add you to the group. xx
  • Hi and welcome I havent been in this group Very long either but not new to baby expert.This is Also going to be my 3rd I have two girls already 7yrs and 3 yrs .Im due the 4 th of december but im having a elective section so they might deliver me at 38 weeks .
  • Hi sarah, welcome to the group! im also expecting my third, I have a boy who's 3 and a girl 5 months. Im 11+4 today and still got the sickness although it has eased a little recently. X
  • I've looked for you on Facebook girls, there's a few people coming up. Jemma there are only 3 coming up with your name and they all have photo with their other halves lol. What is your profile pic and I will look again. I'm Sarah Rowley xx
  • I've found you now!! X