Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Babys due in Feb 09 (MFM)

1235»

Replies

• Options

Finally got a date for my c section today, i'm going in on the 23rd january.

Hope all ok

Corrina

xxxxxxx

• Options

how exciting! hope you all have a very happy christmas - time will fly by and it'll be the 23rd before you know it!

• Options

Hey Girls

Hope all is well being very stressed passed few days aint being getting much sleep the last few days as Codi took a nasty fall in the hall running after Max and there new pup Bruno that daddie got for dem bout 2 wks ago.His nose swell up very bad and there was blood all over the hall so very long stop in hospital Over 2 hours with a screamin toddler Than havin 2 hold him still while they done an x-ray and den 2 b told he broke his nose.So he has being wakin up every nite since screamin coz he cant breath rite true his nose and he wakes Max up in turn.Who tinks its great bouncing on his bed at 2 o'clock in d mornine sayin its mornine.Codi now has 2 black eyes and brusies all down his nose he luks like he done a round wit mike tyson.As for pain in my pelvis it has gottin worse wer most of the day i cant move wit out cryin wit the pain like last nite My Hubby said i was cryin in my sleep so he said he putt his hand on my bump  and de baby was kickin ten 2 the dozen.No wonder i woke up tis mornine feelin as doe i was split in 2.But He has being great he has only being workin till 1 o' clock in the eveing den cumin home 2 help out wit the boys and doing the cookin in all so i dont hav 2 move around as much.I hav said it 2 my own doctor who told me 2 say it 2 my doctor in the hospital who said der was'nt much day can do.

Sorry for going on How was ur Xmas my sister came down 2 stay she is off home 2 mor.

Corrina

Glad 2 hear u finally got a date for  ur c-s.Not long now only 25 more days left 2 go. Glad 2 hear u enjoyed ur trip and it was'nt as bad as u taut it was it will get easyer.I asked my doc was der any chance day can start my labour early as de babys weight is already 5lb now and coz of d pain im in They said der is no point as der is nothin wrong with me or the baby and der is no risk 2 me r the baby by going full term but surely being in very bad pain 2 the point wer i cant walk is reson enough 2 indusice a few wks b 4 my due date.

Lucy

Glad all is not 2 bad on ur side apart from ur little 1 havin a very bad cold.Wen u thinkin bout going on maternanity leave.Der is only a day between mine and ur due date

Hope ur Xmas's went well and hope u's all hav a gud new yr.

Sharon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Options

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time Sharon.. Poor little Codi, I hope his nose settles down. Must be horrible for him.. not to mention for you, especially with all the pain you're in. Have you taken anything for the pain, or are you trying not to?

We had a really nice Christmas, although been back at work again today. The ward I'm working on has Norovirus, so fingers crossed I don't catch it and spread it around at home. Not feeling too bad in terms of the pregnancy, but trying to swap my next rotation to a quieter job which is taking a lot of planning and not sure it will work.. Am working nights next week which will be pretty tough, but then get two weeks off to recover.

Thought I'd post a bump pic as managed to get Shawn to take one over Christmas! 10 weeks today to go!

http://www.practicalparenting.co.uk/members/images/89/Gallery/n648590074_5227732_8961.jpg

http://www.practicalparenting.co.uk/members/images/89/Gallery/n648590074_5227733_5514.jpg

• Options
    hi im new on here so not sure how this all works lol, well im a mum to 2daughters n expectin my first son but it looks like he doesnt want to come as i was due on the 5th feb 09 so any suggestions to hurry things along would be much appreciated lol x
  • Options
    Hi,Loz.Welcome to PP.
    I'm Jo,I have 6 kids,and baby Seven is due May.
    Sorry to hear you're overdue,I can sympathise with you there.All mine but 1 were late.The longest was 9 days late.
    There really is nothing you can do,except make the most of the time you have left with your girls,and get as much rest as possible.
    There's loads of old wives tales,curries,sex,raspberry leaf tea among them.Baby will come when he's good and ready.
    Mine always wait till the day I get booked for induction,I think they must take that as their cue to get moving.Did have a membrane sweep to help get them going,which probably helped.I'm sure your mw will offer that if things go on.
    Take care.Get plenty of rest while you can.Good luck.Hope it happens soon.This time next week you'll probably be sitting there holding your new baby.
  • Options
    hi thank you for the reply my first was a wk early and my second was 4days late 3of which i was in slow labour as she was back to back, iam booked in with my midwife on thursday if he isnt here which will make me a week over due so maybe a sweep will take place and help x hope your pregnancy is goin well take care x
  • Options
    Mine always go back to back.With my last I slept on my left side all night and she'd turn but she turned back everyday.They usually tell you to sit on all fours,bum in the air,that's supposed to help too.Not too dignified.
    Hope it all goes well.Hope it all happens soon.Take care.
  • Options

hey. im pregnant and my due date is today. no signs of my boy coming yet though. any ideas on how i can get things moving?

• Options
    Hi,Coryn.Wecome to PP.
    The lady selling that secret would be a very rich lady.Curries,sex,raspberry leaf tea,none of them really work.I've tried big Tesco shops,four days late too in the hopes we'd get a freebie if it happened,or at the very least tempt fate.No,sorry,it's just a waiting game now.Enjoy the peace while it lasts,and get some rest.Enjoy long baths or whatever else you do to relax,cos you'll be busy enough soon.
    Good luck,hope it happens soon.
    Jo
  • Options

Hey Jo, Thanks image

guess it is just a waiting game from now on, my midwife has suggested a membrane sweep tomorrow but heard they can be painful.

good luck with yours, all the best image

• Options
    hi i was offered a sweep yesterday but decided not to have one and iam booked in to be induced on sunday 15th feb in the mornin hope everythin goes well for you too x
  • Options
    Waiting game for both of you.Maybe Valentine's baby.
    I had a membrane sweep with three of mine now.I didn't find it that painful,I'm just squeemish about anything like that.Hope all's well.I found things started happening quickly after that was done.Last one very quickly.
    Good luck for Sunday,Loz.That's a long wait.Hope it all goes well
  • Options
    ahh thank u im really nervous now ive got a date though lol jus hope it goes quick x
  • Options
    Last pregnancy I was being monitored for something and a lady opposite was induced.It was all over very quick.Don't know if you're getting any signs at all.I always get sort of things starting,then they go away,then it all starts again,and stops and this goes on for days,last time a couple of weeks.Sometimes it doesn't take a lot to get you going.At least you'll know that by the end of the weekend you'll finally have your baby.That's a long time to keep you waiting.How old are your girls.Bet they're getting impatient.Bet you get fed up of the haven't you had that baby phonecalls too,I know I did.
  • Options
    hi my girls are 9 and a half and 3yrs and yeh there gettin fed up of waitin to see there brother now. i cnt believe how nervous iam its silly to say ive already had 2 x
  • Options
    I think it finally hits you when you get close to it.When I went in to have no 4,I can remember thinking oh no,hang on a minute,but you've had two.You will be fine.And at the end,you'll finally have your little boy.
    Good luck for tomorrow.Get a good rest tonight,though you're probably too nervous/excited.Hope it all goes well