Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone still here??!!

Hello,

I dont post very often but I read the posts everyday! Have you all left or is anyone still here?

I used to be 1stTimex.

Replies

• I'm still here!! I've been wondering where everyone has gone too... It's like a ghost town, so many girls have gone, either from here or from baby. There has been lots of issues with the new site unfortunately and I know some girls have left, although I don't know who! I miss all of the feb girls though image
  • I'm still here. Although don't often post but do read all the threads x
  • I'm still here, always read the posts too but don't post very much. Have been in bed with flu for a while, came back and it has all changed!
  • I'm still here and check in every now and then but don't post much.
  • im still here to hun xx
  • Hi everyone,

I think most of us are camping out in the feb group in Facebook that was created for when they shut down BE for the few days.

If any of you would like to be added then pm me on here and i will add you image

It is a private group and none of your fb friends will know you are in it as they won't see any posts.

x

animal - i am just about to email you image x
  • I didn't know we had a FB group, i wondered where everyone had gone!! Can I come image
  • Of course you can honey, just pm me here and i will add you image We set it up just before they closed the site for the changes so we could keep in touch. It is such a nice group image x
  • Come and join us everyone. Ladybird did a brill job of setting up the group and it is very busy with people posting most days x
  • Ladybird, I have pm'd you! Was wondering where everyone had got to!
  • Can i join your fb group please, i miss reading all the updates from everyone although i was always pretty useless at posting. I'm being a bit dim and can't work out how to pm xx
  • Of course you can hun - what is your name in RL and I will get Ladybird to add you

If you click under my name you can send me a message or send ladybird one. I will let her know you are getting in touch x

• hi im quite new here i have DDborn feb 22 '10 didnt know there was a fb group could i join please x
  • Can I join the FB group too please. Miss reading everyones posts although I didn't do it myself much. How do I join? image