Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010

How many of us are back working?

I haven't been on here for ages as work and baby care has really taken over my life

Well as the title says I have been back working now for seven weeks, and wow the time has flown even more now that it did when i was at home.

Lily seems to be doing fine with not being with me all the time, and the smiles she gives me and the way she crawls up to me when i pick her up from Nursery just melt my heart, She also seems to be thrieving at nursery and loves playing with the older babies, she is the youngest there. She is crawling, pulling herself up and walking around furniture. how did they become so old so quickly?

Whilst i was dreading going back to work and missing Lily lots we seem to have almost found a happy medium!!

How are the rest of you getting on?

[Modified by: abumpnomore.. on 10 September 2010 11:29:01 ]

Replies

• I started a new job this week with hubby on holiday so he looked after bubba (it's only 2 days a week) but she starts a nursery properly on Tuesday, makes me feel a bit sick tbh the thought of leaving her :cry:

We went there for an hour yesterday and I stayed with her, after her initially being a bit whingey and unsure she seemed to love it, i'm leaving her there for an hour on monday and then all day tuesday! It's not so much leaving her that worries me as the nursery seems great but I hate the thought she might think i'm abandoning her, i'll just have to get over it!
  • i haven't bene on here for ages either. My little man and i are busy goingh here there and everywhere!
    Im not due to go bac till January and im not lookin forward to leaving him at nursery image( x
  • I go back in about 5 weeks but I'm only doing weekends so he'll be with Daddy so not as bad but still don't want to leave him.