Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010

Not tooth, but teeth

When we got home from being out yesterday, I was about to give Harry his dummy, and as always his mouth was wide open for it and I noticed his tooth through on the bottom on his left side. I took him in to show his daddy and lo and behold the right bottom one was there too! 2 teeth in one day, poor wee man. Apparantley I now have to buy him his first shoes :\) though I think I'd have been buying them anyway!
Just thought we'd share xx

Replies

• Yay! Well done Harry xx
  • Oh that is so exciting we are still toothless and I can't wait to see one so well done Harry he must have been very brave x
  • It wasn't too bad, he's a dribbler anyway, so not much difference. I think the dry skin on his face has eased up since they came through. He was just a wee bit unsettled Thurs & fri, but not that bad. Fingers crossed they're all so easily got!
  • Oh bless him, 2 in one day is fast work! Unfortunately Felix got his first 2 teeth at 16 weeks so it was buy buy breastfeeding when he learned that biting me was quite fun! He has just got a top tooth too which took ages to come through from when it started showing and it has been really bothering him poor thing! Fingers crossed Harry's will all come through without incident!!
  • aww, noo doesnt have any teeth, hopefully we wil get some soon image xx
  • Alfie got his 1st last week andhis 2nd popped through today. The 1st really bothered him, but apart from chewing his lips he's been great with this one.
  • Ahh, well done to all the toothy babies. Were still waiting image ............. xx
  • We're still waiting too! Emily is still a wee gumsy chops image x
  • Aaw that's so sweet!! We are still toothless... Happy half birthday for last monday!! x
  • Same to you rollonfeb lol!
  • oh! nice we'r still waitin 4 ours 2 pop out