Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

LO's weight

Just wondering how everyones LO's is piling on the pounds. Evan was 7lb 15oz when he was born and he's now 7wks and weighs 11lb 15oz.

Replies

• Niamh was 7lb 7 at birth and I had her weighed today at 6 and half weeks and she was 9lb 9x
  • I have such a big baby, when people see him they don't believe me when I tell them he's only a few weeks old! Harry was 12lb 5oz when he was born and was weighed today (27days) and is now a whopping 14lb 3oz. He is formula fed and takes on average 5/6 oz roughly every 4 hours. He is content and the hv wasn't worried, would be worse if he wasn't putting weight on at all I guess!!
  • Arran was 7lb 1 when he was born, but lost loads of weight and went down to 6lb3. Last wed at 6 weeks, nearly 7 weeks he was 12lb2.

Cant believe how quick he has piled on the weight.

Gemm x
  • Emily was 8lb 15oz and weighed 9lb 11oz last week at 4 weeks, She is due to get weighed again tomorrow. I think she is having a big growth spurt with amount she is feeding during the day.

Lx
  • Nancy was 9lb 1oz when she was born, she got weighed last week at 6wks and she was 11lb 11oz. xxx
  • Corey was 7lbs 1oz when born and four weeks later weighed in at 9lbs 2oz. He's getting long though as opposed to chunky. Which is a shame as I love michelin legs on babies!

xx
  • at birth, joseph was 7lbs 15 and last thursday he was 9lbs exactly at 4wks old.
  • Imogen was 7lbs 14oz when she was born and we when we weighed her on sunday at 5 and a half weeks she was 11lbs 5ozs. SHe's such a chunky little monkey
  • Imogen was 8lb 4oz at birth and she was weighed yest at 6 weeks and is 10lb 3oz! Little piggy image xx
  • mia was 6 lds 14 oz wen she was born an wen last weighed at 7 wks was 10 ld 7 oz xx

loz & mia 7 wk 6 days xx
  • Abigail was 8lbs when she was born. She was weighed today and is whooping 10lbs at 3 weeks and 4 days! I must have really fat milk lol.

paulina xx
  • George was 7lb 12.5oz at birth but went down to 6lb 12.5oz within 5 days (which got mummy v scared as we had to go back into hospital!) Last week when he was 5 wks 2 days he was 9lb 14oz, so by now at nearly 7 weeks he'll be well over 10lbs me thinks!