Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO RickiD

Hiya,

just thought u would like to know, I had my little baby girl on Friday.

Rhea Edith was born at 3.41pm weighing 6lb 6.5oz

had a 3rd degree tear so am in hospital for a bit. The midwives up at the ulster r so lovely, I just want to take half them home with me lol!

Jayne xx

Replies

• Hi Jayne, I'd been thinking about you, was going to do a thread in April for a catch up.

Congratulations, and I really love the name, very unusual.

I loved all the staff at the hospital, everyone was lovely - I met so many of them because Harry was so big, everyone would come to my room just to look at him!!

Hope you recover quickly from your tear, at least you're in good hands. Welcome to baby Rhea - is your birth story in April? - I didn't think you were due just yet - did you go yourself?

Lots of love xx

Erica & Harry
  • Was due this fri so she was a week early. Yeah birth story is in April it's in 2 parts, is this it?? & it's a baby... Went into labour myself. Had been at doc's earlier in the day & she said I wasn't even engaged & sitting hi, thought my waters had broke but they hadn't but bp was 158/106 so wouldn't let me home, but an hour later my waters had gone.

Jayne & rhea xx