Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010

Asda baby event/nappies

Hi all
With the asda baby event coming up again I was wondering if anyone uses asda's own brand of nappies and what are they like? I've been using pampers, but don't like the new ones, so have also been using tesco own and boots own. Just thinking if I got some and liked them I could stock up if they're maybe on a good offer?

[Modified by: RickiD on 21 July 2010 17:45:26 ]

Replies

• I've used Asda's with ds1 & ds2 and never had a problem with them. They are very similar to the Tesco own I find. I think during the baby event they are on 3 packs for ??10.
  • Yeah, I've just had a look at the leaflet I got this morning and I think that's what it said. I'd be happy enough if they were like tescos, I do like them. Do like a good bargain, and from looking at this leaflet I should get plenty of stuff.
    Thanks for that xx
  • I use ASDAs own brand and really like them! I actually prefer them to TESCOs as they are not as bulky x
  • I also really like Asda's own brand... I prefer them to Pampers. However I'm not so keen on their eco-baby nappies, they seem very thin and papery (not sure they would contain an explosive poo). Also I'm not so sure that it helps that they're biodegradable when you're sticking them in a nappy bag in a bin bag anyway. Their comfort dry and action fit nappies are great though.
  • Im using a pack of asda little angels just now. Ive had a few leaks but for example this morning, i was im-pressed that Arran wasnt soaked through coz i didnt change him in the night at all.

I would buy them again

Gemm x
  • I use asda own brand nappies and think they're great. Have tried Huggies, Pampers and Tesco own brannd but definitely think they are the best. When does the baby event start?
  • Thanks everyone, I will def buy some then seeing as we're all agreed!
    Claire, as far as I know it starts on the 27th.
    Xx