Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Adam can sit up!!

All by himself!

Hooray!

I'll post a pic in a bit!

Sorry, pointless post, but I just had to share because I'm so proud of him!! image

xx

Replies

• Well done Adam, we're nearly there, just not quite - could Adam have a word with Harry?
  • Well done Adam! It is so great being able to leave them playing on the floor (with lots of cushions!) Emily got frustrated lying down!

Before we know it they will all be crawling and then walking!! eek!

Lx
  • Yay well done Adam xx
  • Well done Adam you look sooooo cute and isn't it scary cath how quick they are changing xxx
  • Well done Adam. Evan has started sitting up today too - but he only lasts a minute or so before flopping onto his side image
  • awww brilliant, bless him, so cute!!

Bubs can sit if I sit her but can't sit up on her own, she seems to prefer to go into commando roll and go back on to her front again though!!
  • Such a cute picture!! Well done Adam!

DD is learning to sit by herself and provided everything is in front of her shes fine. If anything is to the side of her and she lunges for it, she topples over - not that shes bothered when she nose-dives towards the carpet!!
  • Well done Adam x
  • oh wow well done Adam!! (and such a cutie honey, he's going to be such a heartbreaker!)

DD can sit as long as she keeps perfectly still - any sort of movement and she topples right over! xx