Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby!

Well I just popped into baby to have a nosey over there as I thought it had been ok for a while and then read the post by aerosmith and OMG!!! I think I'll just come back and hide in here again from now on..... You ladies are definitely the best!!!!! Thanks for putting up with me lately!!!

Jem
xx

Replies

• :lol:

I don't mind answering posts on there but try not to post my own threads on there too often, too many keyboard warriors and trolls on there :lol:
  • I've been following those with interest too, some people are crazy. That one started by aerosmith - she was just trying to remind people about who you give information to, become friends on fb with etc. Mad!
  • It's a crazy world outside of bif!!!! xx
  • Well I just popped into baby to have a nosey over there as I thought it had been ok for a while and then read the post by aerosmith and OMG!!! I think I'll just come back and hide in here again from now on..... You ladies are definitely the best!!!!! Thanks for putting up with me lately!!!

Jem
    xx

Hi there i just want to say i wasnt causing trouble if thats what your getting at there was someone posting and saying some awful things ,she had befriended someone on fb and i was suspecting this person could like anyone not be ligitimatly the person they said they were ...i just wanted to remind people about how easy it is for a "troll" to get details off anyone on here as sometimes we get so wrapped up in what were saying and thinking we know who were talking to we dont actually know who people are ....im not a trouble maker im actually a nice person and just didnt want to see someone coming to any harm from the net ...

oops edited cos i wished u happy and healthy pregnancies then remembered its feb 2010 and thats been :lol: ....

i was in bif09 and made some wonderful friends on there so i know what u mean by feeling safe in here but i read this post as being a bit mean to me and i didnt actually do anything wrong . x

[Modified by: aerosmith on August 27, 2010 08:38 PM]

• Oh aerosmith, I'm so sorry you thought I was being mean to you, that was not my intention at all. I was omg-ing at how the troll turned the post into something it wasn't. I completely understand what you was trying to do and I couldn't believe what the troll had been up to. Please accept my apologies that you thought I was being mean, I'm really not that kind of person.

The troll took me back to when most us got our bfps and there was a couple trolls around then and bif10 or dif10 as it was then was always a safe bet.

Oh I feel really horrible now that you thought I was being mean, I really am sorry.

Jem
    xx
  • ok jem image its fine i just dont want people thinking im a trouble maker ...apologies accepted image thanks for replying xxxx
  • I saw the troll and ran and hide with the rest of the villagers but was very impressed with those who stood and fought I wasn't brave enough! Love being here so here I will stay xxxx