Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

well done girls xx

Ok so If any of you are feeling like me, a little stressed, a bit pulled in four different way, a little issolated etc I think its time we gave ourselves a huge hug and pat on the back...................................
Say it with me now..............................""""".I am doing a fab job, I am coping perfectly well and yes it is a little hard at time BUT I am going to get through each day as it comes and enjoy being a mummy"""""

Girls, this is no'4 for me and even I have days where it seems to get on top of me and I feel a little lost.

We are all doing our best, however we are feeding our babies, whatever our routines, so I just wanted to congratulate you all and send you huge (((((hugs))))))), being a mummy is def the hardest job in the world but we manage the best we can. Im very proud of myself for bringing up my 4 children the way I am so just wanted to wish you all the best and be proud of your selves however you do things xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

baby B 4 weeks 3 days!

Replies

• Thanks for that, you are right. Im a stressed out mummy of 3 with an oh that sleeps all the time and moans how tired he is!!! You are right tho, i am a great mummy and im going to tell myself that several times through the day, probably just before i shout at my kids.

Have a good day

Gemm x
  • lol gemm, your oh is the same as mine, sleeps all night snoring like a hog and then moans after work that he is tired and worn out....lazy bugger....does he realise I am up most of the night, get anything as little as 3 hrs per night and then a busy mum of 4 during the day....nah he just thinks its a breeze Im sure !!!!

mind you being slightly deaf he has such a good excuse.."i didnt hear the baby"...sometimes I wonder......!!!!!!!!!

Anyway that has to be my only rant these days, the fact that he gets to sleep well lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • dont you just love it when men wake up in the morning and say "god that was a ruff night" Ummmmm yes it must have been so bloody ruff with all that snoring going on lol!!

Im finding it ok but find i shout at my little girl quite alot which i must stop doing as i feel guilty as she is not actually doing anything wrong like tripping over my foot or something poor bugger but i am taking her out everyday for the morning and then spending the afternoon tidying and i feel quite human!!

Well done to all the mummies xx
  • I am honestly in awe of you ladies who are looking after a newborn as well as older children! I am struggling enough with just one!!

To be fair, Adam has been really good the past few days so I am feeling a bit calmer than I was, but I do find myself dreading the night times - I just want 8 hours' uninterrupted sleep!

My OH is actually being amazing - but he is back to work on Monday which I am dreading...

Still, the HV came round today and said that Adam is doing great - really good weight gain, healthy and strong, which does make all the stress and sore nipples worthwhile! image

So a massive well done to all of us, especially those with older children! I take my (imaginary!) hat off to all of you!

Cath xx
  • LOL SIL, had a stress free day, and got a snooze earlier!! Small things make such a difference!

Gemm x