Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Christmas!

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what you were all thinking of getting your lo for christmas?

I think we are planning on getting a few toys but mostly clothes for Emily. I am just worried about the amount of toys she may accumulate! :lol: She is going to be spoiled rotten by our families but we have no room for loads of stuff! I may also ask our parents just to give us money/vouchers so we can buy her more toys throughout the year.

So much to think about! :lol:

I can't believe our little babies will be 10 months by then!! argh!

Lx

Replies

• Hi Hun,

I think were getting rebecca a leapfrog learning music table thingy! It looks cool! Struggling though as especially all out babies will then be 1 5 weeks later!!

Was thinking of asking the same from our families too!!

Jem
    xx
  • Oh Lordy I have no idea what I am going to get the diva um so I think I am going to watch this post for ideas - like the smart trike I heard they do one in cow print which I want never mind izzy!!! Xxxxx

• got it already..bob the builder stuff!! he sits mesmerised by pilchard and bob!!!!

its my other three I am having trouble decided on as they all have birthdays between now and xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ds wants a new skate board, dd1 said I can choose she doesnt mind and dd2 says she wants everything she see's lol
  • Not a lot!!! We are going to ask all our families to give us all money towards a holiday next year. With the 5 of us, we rekoned if our parents/siblings give all us money, it will go a good way to our hols. We can then buy the kids a few toys but will keep it small as possible! They get way too much!
  • Niamh's main present is going to a little pink wicker chair that i had when i was a little girl and my mum got when she was a little girl. I have just had it recovered and it looks fab. I have also got quite a collection of books coming on that i have put away for christmas! Other then that it will be a few clothes and a few small toys! I can't wait to start lots of traditions with niamh. I am very excited x
  • Maybe something like this!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Price-Baby-Gymtastics-Bounce-Zebra/dp/B000EULX9I

Adam has never had a Jumperoo or any of those other cool toys as we don't have the space for them. We're moving house in a couple of weeks though and there is plenty of room there for fun stuff!! I can't wait!

x

• oh yeah christmas so excited already, were getting noo a pink v-tec walker push along thing, most other people are getting her money or cloths. the big girls are at the age where they want every advert that commes on the tele bless um, but i do love chiristmas and seeing there faces when they open there prezzies.
    xxxx
  • Oh I love Xmas, I'm sure our lo's will love all the flashing lights and music! Its my fave time of year.
    I like the look of the toy Cath put a link up for, I saw that at the baby show and the babies seemed to love it. I just know my ds will get totally spoilt by all the family and I have no clue where I'm going to put anymore toys!! Aarrgghhh!