Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010

Quick hello

hi girls

conscious I've been missing in action since Imogen was born so thought I'd pop back in and say a quick hello

**waves**

Hope you and all those gorgeous babies are doing well. Imogen is so perfect (I would say that wouldn't I!?) and has even indulged me this week by letting me pretend that I'm in charge and put her into a bit more of a formal routine. She's 6 weeks tomorrow and has kindly let us get a fair bit of sleep so far and doesn't really cry so I'm feeling like a very very lucky mummy.

Love to all!

MN and Imogen (5+6)

Replies

• Hi MN,

I've been looking out for a post from you since your BA. Congrats again! Have you got a piccie of Imogen? i'm guessing you have some on FB but as i'm not on there i would love to see one here!

x x x
  • Hi MN, glad you are doing ok. Ive been thinking how quiet our forum is these days, loads of people gone awol so good to hear from you.

We are doing ok, life getting back to normal now. Hoping my wee man will drop his night feed in the next few days coz i so need a nights sleep. OH only done one night feed in 8 weeks!!!
    i keep telling myself i dont need sleep!!

Pop back soon

Gemm x
  • jesus Gemm - that's some stamina you must have there! If I'd had to do all the night feeds I think I would have run away to join the circus by now! That really is super mummy territory. Fingers crossed for you that he drops that feed soon!

Minieeggs sweety, how are you? Hope all is well with you. Always more than happy to olblige with a photo! hang on one sec... x

• our little supermodel in the making...image

[edited to remove pic]

[Modified by: MonkeyNuts on March 26, 2010 09:11 PM]

• Hey MN!

Glad you and Imogen are doing well image

Me and Emily are doing great, she has been a wee bit colicky but we seem to have it under control at the moment. Apart from that she is a wee star! She usually sleeps 7/8 hours in one go at night then settles straight back down for another 3/4 hours image I am a very lucky mummy! I just can't believe she is 6 weeks on Tuesday! Where does the time go.

Can't wait to see a piccie of Imogen.

Lx
  • oh ladybird you lucky lady!!!! can't believe Emily sleeps so much!!! that is hugely impressive. Imogen is starting to get used to going to bed at 7ish and I think we've got it right with waking her at 10.30/11pm for her final feed as that seems to tide her over until 3/4am but I cannot wait for her to drop that early morning feed and sleep through. It feels like the holy grail at the minute! xx
  • Oh MN she is gorgeous image The feb babies certainly are a gorgeous bunch!

I am so lucky! She has never slept any less than 4 hours in the middle of the night! I am convinced if i have another baby i will have one that is awake all the time :lol: I have probably jinxed it now and she wont sleep tonight! :lol: xxx
  • I'm good thanks! Awwwwwwww, she is gorgeous!
    How is it being a mummy?! x x
  • very surreal (I still sometimes feel like it's a VERY long stint of baby-sitting), but she is completely awesome and its so lovely when she's pleased to see me or hear my voice. I feel a bit sorry for hubby sometimes as she's so obsessed with being with her mum. Love it! xx
  • Awww it's lovely that feeling of being someone's favourite person in the world and being the one who can just make everything right again image Definately the best feeling in the world image xxx
  • Ah sounds great, i can't wait! Take care hun x x