Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell you what ladies...

watch out for that ladybird shes a dodgy one is that :lol:

Replies

• must be coz shes fae Wishy, always dodgy!!
  • awww gemm is that true :lol: should have asked for a warnng first pmsl x
  • oi! Thats slander! :lol:

I defended your ginger hair madam! :P x
  • defended you slagged me off first lol :lol: you even sang a song about me...well tried lol

erm not slander in Scotland its deformation of character lol jusy ncase you want to persue anything haha and il get you for being gingerst pmsl :lol::lol: x
  • pmsl! you are a case!

I couldnt think of another word haha, slander was the first that came into my head! :lol:

gingerst? hehe x
  • You pair are barking!!!
  • gemm i swear its all L shes coo coo :lol:
  • cheeky mare! :lol:

Actually i fear for Emily's sanity when she gets older, me, my mum and my mil are all as daft as each other! :lol: poor baby! haha!

• yes i do too poor wee soul :lol: you daft never i thought you were very polite and i nearly got us free wine image mind you claire and i nearly got on the wrong train with out the wine god knows what would have happened with it pmsl x
  • haha if i had had that wine you wouldnt be saying that! :lol:

I hear Inverurie is very nice this time of year, although it wouldnt have been much fun at that time of day when you really meant to be heading home, not on a day trip :lol: x
  • lol i no we were gonna just bed down for the night get someone to pick us up lol what a pair of eejits eh lol

although she blames me!!!!! tut tut mind you only fair since we fallowed her most of the time lol