Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Some people missing?

Hello, I'm still loitering in DIF, now 8 days OD. Pretty down about it actually, but trying to stay calm to help things along!

Back at the beginning of Feb I wrote down everyone's due dates, and have been crossing them off as the BA have happened. But there are one or two still missing. And I don't mean those still posting in DIF with me!!

The due list suspects are:

Feb 6th ClaudiaTsoontohave3

Feb 14th Lucy

Feb 16th Mrs Cole

Has anyone heard from them, or know if they just don't use BE anymore?

This is an irrelevant thread really, I'm just home alone, bored, with a clean house, 3 cake tins FULL of homebaked cakes, with far too much time on my hands and am 8 days overdue and going MAD!!! image:lol:

Hope someone can feed my curiosity!

Nell 40+8

Replies

• Not heard from them...but you can send some cakes my way!

-x-
  • Will do!

They are going mouldy before my family can eat them in time!! :lol:
  • Right how sad am I, I went back on the posts to see who their bump buddies were & claudia & mrs cole are bump buddies. With a bit of fb stalking on the members of the group on there mrs Coles profile picture is a new looking baby
  • i was down as bump buddy also to mrs cole i remember her saying that she wouldnt have proper internet access once she went on maternity leave so wouldnt be on here as much
  • Thank you ladies. Thank you for meeting my needs to take my mind off being so hopelessly OD!!!