Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2011

advice needed ladies

im posting this whereverever i can as im getting really stressed out im trying to find a nice outfit to wear for my friends birthday meal and cousins christning and then a 2nd outfit for zacs christening

criteria is:

has to make me feel great and look great as im sick of feeling like a fat frump

need to be able to breast feed zzac easily and as dicrete as posibble

needs to hide post pregnancy wobbly spare tyre :lol:

am 5ft 7 and a size 18 on bottom and 20 on top due to mahoosive boobies image

hope someone can help as everything i find at the moment is sooooo slim fitting

oh and cannot wear anything with a heel as always fall over lol

told oh would rather not go if dont feel good in what i wear :cry:

Replies

• im affraid i cant help but i have to go to a christening next sunday. one way or another i will have my baby some time this week as im overdue. i am really worried about what to wear as i will still have that wobbly bump thing going on and will also need to bf. at the moment im thinking a black bin bag :lol:
  • I'm finding it hard to find clothes to wear in general lol Still not really fitting into any pre-pregnancy clothes. I bit the bullet and jumped on the scales yesterday :-/

Why dont you go for a pair of leggins (pull everything in) an you can wear with flats too.

Try having a look on mothercare, jojo bebe mama, next website i'm sure they do clothes you can wear when breast feeding and they always tend to be quiet fancy too.
  • non of my clothes me yet i can fit in my old leggings now but they are not pulling anything in maybe i need reinforced ones lol i do like my leggings though

i have looked on loads websites and everything seems so fitted so thats no good

siandonna agree a bin bag seems only option :lol:
  • Cnt you find something thats smocky or hanky hem ?

Ebay? x
  • Obviously this is not an outfit but I've just bought some of that shape wear stuff it's quite good at smoothing lumps & bumps & pulls stuff in a bit. The 1s I got are by shape n lift I got them from qvc but they will sell them other places
  • I would instantly say get a Maxi Dress....I lived in them last summer before anyone knew i was pregnant. They skim over everything and i'm sure you'd be able to find a style that will allow you to BF easily. They look great with flats too image
  • thankd ladies ive ordered some spanx so when they get here going to wear them and go try some dresses on fingers crossed i find something