Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi introducing myself :)

I was due in march (12th) but went into labour morning of 20th feb and gave birth on the evening of 21st. Noah Jacob was born at 8.08pm weighing 6lb 12oz 1/4, he is now 4 weeks and 3 days old and weighs 8lb 2oz.

I had a terrible time from start to finish, see my birth story if you want to in my other topics.

I'm still recovering and require surgery again in about 2-5 months, still waiting on my surgical review.

I love being a mum, it has it's ups and downs but wouldn't change it for the world. X

Replies

• Hi welcome to BIF

I remember reading your birth story. Hope your doing better now. I was due 25th feb but my DS came on the first March. I'm sort of fluttering between BIF & BIM like a few other ladies in here.

Everyone is lovely though an hope you feel welcome image X
  • Hi, Your early labour sounds similar to mine, but thank goodness they decided to do c-sec! You poor thing, sounds like you had a horrendous time! I hope your feeling better now, and that the recovery and further surgery goes well. It's lucky our little bundles are so darn cute eh?!

-x-