Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Happy Mothers Day

Happy mothers day ladies! Especially if it is your first 1.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Rachel & Dylan

Replies

• Options
    That was a lovely post, I only wish I'd seen it 2 weeks ago! Thank you for the kind thought. image
  • Options
    hope we all had a nice day im lucky or you could class it as greedy my son and boyfriend are american so they celebrate all american holidays which means i get 2 mothers day a year image
  • Options
    Wow lucky you 2 mothers days, a birthday & a Christmas loads of excuses to be spoilt
  • Options
    the main thing on my list is a lie in then a brew in bed it means more and is more useful at the moment then a material gift image
  • Options
    He he yeah I know that feeling. Although my birthday was the end of march & I was told 2 go back 2 bed when I got up early & I refused. 8 o clock is a lie in now
  • Options
    i have got used to being woke up by zac at 5:30 am every day this morning io jumped awake with a fright it was only 6am and the little monkey was asleep infact he didnt wake till 8 but couldnt sleep just sat there watching him and waiting for him to wake up :roll: