Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2011

i love my lil man x

poitless post more of an update with some possible gushing and soppiness :lol:

zac turned 8 weeks old on sunday and even now i still look at him and still cant believe i have created something so beautiful, and am ashamed to say he is becoming quite spoilt.

he had his jabs today bless him he was rather brave but every now and then gets upset and cries so out has come the baby wrap so he can have constant cuddles with mummy which seems to help him image after everthing he has been through i seem to have become very protective over him and he is constantly fussed over, every little cry he gets picked up and cuddles i know im setting my self up for hard times in the future but tbh i dont care i cant help myself

zacs testicles still havent decended and if they dont in the next 6 weeks he may have to have an op so every day we check but still no sign but am keeping positive doctor couldnt get over how strong he is he seems to be growing up so fast

we have no room for a nursery but have started making little areas for him we got him a crib to last him till 9 months but he has now outgrew it so had to buy his cot bed earlier then planned and some lovely bedding cant wait to post my pics on here

was adamant i would be sterilised until he was born now he has changed that when i look at him i cant imagine never ever having another baby so looks like its just going to be a coil not told oh yet though :roll:

not posted a pic on here so here he is image

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150158002409390&set=a.10150157999754390.301711.541679389&type=1

Replies

• Good news Zac is doing so well.

I think your gushings go for all of us and our LO. I too imagined this baby would be my last, but I can't help talking about number 4 with my OH. He hasn't said no yet, but does look a little alarmed when I mention it :lol:

I seem to have a textbook baby, (hope I haven't spoken too soon!) she sleeps really well, so I still have energy to do things and be with my 2 boys, thankfully.

How is everyone else doing?

Nell and Amelia 6 weeks (tomorrow)
  • i wander how many of us have been thinking about another i know i have i would love to give xzac a lil bro or sis around his same age not mentioned it to anyone else though think it should be a new thread for us lol

so glad you have a text book baby zac is during the day but not at night im sure he is nocturnal :roll:
  • Me & My little man are doing really well.

Marley is 7wk am not looking forward to his jabs he is so good at night he goes down about 9ish an manage to sleep between 7-8 hours this morning he woke up for a feed at 6 then went back down till 9. He feeds between 4-5oz every 3hours.

Am looking forward to getting him weighted on tues I'm guessing his about 10lbs now his scary how fast they grow. It didnt seem to go this quickly with Isobel.

Still yet to book my 6wk check must do it next wk before i leave it do late and end up forgetting image x