Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How is everyone doing?

Hey ladies and babies,

I must be honest with looking after Grace and having lots to do out here in Uganda I am harding on here, but I was just wondering where everyone is hanging out these days as there doesn't seem to be many new posts.

I remember how we were all such a great support to one another, Lydia'smum, Loobylou, Mummytobe..,angeleyes, poppygirl, Vouager and all the rest of you lovely ladies, I can't remember all the names.

How is everyone coping now as a first time, second time or forth time mum?

Anyone dreading going back to work, my Grace just turned six months yesterday and I couldn't imagine leaving her now, but I know some of you planned to go back to work once your little one reached six months.

I am very happy to say that today I have seen Grace's bottom teeth starting to come through!

Lots of love xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya Gift!

I dunno where everyone's gone? I only pop on here from time to time - don't really have much time to trawl the internet anymore with 3 kids.

Glad to hear Grace's bottom teeth are starting to come through. Eli's teething too, and it's awful to watch them struggling with the teething pain. His bottom left tooth has poked through the gum, but the right one is being more stubborn. Trouble is, I'm still bf'ing and he's biting on me to soothe the gums - OUCH!

I'm not planning on working just yet - too busy enjoying my little ones. Tbh, I don't think I could afford to go back right now though - my old childminder has put her prices way up, but this gives me an excuse to continue to enjoy them while they're young.

Glad to hear from you xx