Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My Beautiful Girl

My beautiful little girl Lilyanna Florence was born on the 3rd Feb by elective c.section weighing in at 8ib 8oz..it was a truly amazing experience image The care afterwards left alot to be desired but my baby girl is just devine!!!

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/427080_10150560795247875_509862874_9023374_1533784036_n.jpg

Replies

• Congratulations!! She is adorable image

I am glad the c section went well, although sorry the aftercare wasn't that great image

I look forward to seeing a lot more photos!!

xxx
  • Oh congratulations MrsMcsweeney, I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if all had gone well.

I love the name Lilyanna and she is adorable! image

Hope you're feeling okay and enjoying being at home with your beautiful little girl.
  • Congratulations. She is a poppet. Well done you xxxx
  • Congratulations! She is beautiful.

xxx
  • congratulations!!!

she is beautiful image

xxx
  • Congratultions. Aftercare does seem to be very mixed. Hope you are doing better now you are home.
  • oh congratulations she is just beautiful!!! glad every thing went well but was sorry to hear about the aftercare being no goodimage especially since im in the same hospital as you!! ah well least its all over for you now enjoy your baby x
  • Congratulations Sarah she is beautiful, makes me more determined to post some pics of Caitlin!!

Glad birth all went to plan
  • Thanks girls image

Nicibaby1: birth was amazing as was recovery and labour team, ward got better on Sunday and Monday but Friday and Saturday was pretty bad due to noise and lights being on plus another 9 people in the ward..this could have been just because it was busier at the weekend o depending on the staff and when you have your baby it could be fab.

also if you have your baby naturally you'd be in and out and barely notice the ward I should think!!! It was worse for me as Id had surgery and was in alot of pain and the first few days they were too busy to get anyones attention for pain relief!

All over with now though and can't rate the people who delivered my baby highly enough, they were all fab as was the skin to skin practice approved there for all sections.

Home now and all is well- shes our little princess!!!
  • Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl!

I love her name, glad you had a good birth experience too.

• congratulations, she is beautiful imageimageimage x
  • Congratulations Mrsmcsweeney! Lilyanna is beautiful.

I'm glad the care got better for you in the end, not what you need immediately after surgery.

xxx.
  • congratulations! She's beautiful! hope u r getting some rest nowimage
  • Thanks everyone...best of luck to all of you ladies still to pop image
  • g/c she is gorgeous and so is her name ( i had lilyanna was on my list of girls names when i was pregnant with hayden - a mix of my two grans names annie and lydia.)

Glas you are both home and well, time to enjoy lots of cuddles. x Fiona