Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013

Hello - looks like I'm first here.

Hi,

I got a BFP on 29/05 and pregnancy calculators put me as due the 9th Feb.  This is my second prenancy, I have a little boy who is 19months.  I used the baby expert forums during my last pregnancy and they were brilliant.  I'm still in touch with lots of the people from there. 

I look forward to hearing from more DIF2013 mummies and sharing the highs and lows of our pregnancies. 

xx

Replies

• Hi RhiRhi2!

I got my BFP on Sunday and EDD is 14th Feb. I have a little girl who will be 3 in September and also used these forums last time so I'm looking forward to meeting a new set of mummies - it feels like a long time since I had my daughter so I'm like a first timer!

x

• Hi Lulu-K-82

Finally someone else to talk to - loads of people have viewed this post but no one has commented yet.  the 14th Feb is my birthday - it's a brilliant date because it looks like you've got loads of valentines cards!

Congratulations  xx

• Hi guys! I'm due feb 6th. I went for a doctors appointment today and it was a bit of a waste of time really. She just said congrats and to book an appointment with the midwife for when i'm 8 weeks pregnant. I'm so anxious about everything, especially as I miscarried at 4 and a half weeks last time. I feel tired and need to pee all the time, but apart from that and a bit of cramping I don't really feel anything. Maybe I'll just be lucky but at least I would feel more reassured with more symptoms. I'm 5 weeks today and this is my first. How are you both feeling? Congratulations by the way! x
  • Congrats and welcome!

I'm feeling shocking to be fair. So tired, light headed and nauseous but I never had any symptoms with my first.

Everybody else still obsessed with poas? I'm slightly concerned as my line doesn't seem to be getting any darker image
  • I did keep poas but I've used them all now! If you're concerned the lines aren't getting darker you could do a cb digital, that tells you how many weeks from conception you are based on hcg level detected. x
  • Congratulations. 

I don't really have many symptoms either, just very tired, some dizzy spells, and terrible backache.  I know what you mean about more symptoms making you feel reassured, I feel like until I see the baby on a scan I can't really get too excited about it. 

I was reading through the pregnancy journal I did last time and I think it was pretty similar, but I wasn't as tired.  I didn't have a 20mth old to run around after then!

I'm not doing any more pregnancy tests, I only have a few of the really cheap strip ones left and they are quite rubbish - but even they now show a proper line so I'm happy.  Any line is a positive so I wouldn't worry. 

Hope you are both well.  xx

• Hiya Girls

I got my BFPon Wednesday, so excited. It will be my second, my little boy was born Feb 2011 so two birthdays in Feb!

No symptoms for me yet.......always worries me but trying to relax and enjoy every second as last time I freaked out all the time.

Hoping all goes well and we all have a heathly 9 months image

xxx

• Congratulations Choc11!! How did you find being pregnant over Xmas / NY last time?

I timed it right last time, found out in Jan and had her in Sept! X
  • Hi ya ladies,

Just got a BFP on a digital test which says 2-3 weeks, my EDD is 13th Feb.

I split up from my boyfriend last week and have now found out im pregnant.

I had 2 early miscarriages with my ex husband after 4 years TTC. This time I was on the pill!

Am scared but also excited, and despite my situation I hope this is a sticky bean

C x

• Congrats to you too Lulu-K-82!

Haha my timing wasn't great but I expected a bit of a wait. I am so so so lucky I fell pregnant first time both times image

Not drinking was much easier last time as I was pregnant wiith my friend so we got through it together! I'm on my own this time.....

x

• Hi Ladies! Congrats to you all! I got my BFP today! I'm delighted!! I miscarried my first pregnancy at 11 weeks and it was really hard to get over, but now we have a wonderful 19 month old son! And we are delighted that another wee babba is on his/her way! My EDD is 18th Feb. OMG!!! So excited!

• Hi ladies. 

I have just found out that I am PG. Dont know my EDD yet as I have very irregular cycles due to PCOS. I have an early scan on monday afternoon as I had a previous MC and no idea of dates but CB Digital on thursday night said PG 2-3 so im guessing im prob about 5 weeks? I have also been getting slight stomach cramps on one side so doctor just wants to rule out an eptopic pregnancy image

Congrats to you all and I look forward to getting to know you all xx

• Ooh it's getting busy now! Congrats Sweetie123, AngelCake & Bitscared!

I've finally managed to get into the docs today to make it all official image

• whispering hello...eeek, i got my bfp yesterday...i think i'm due 23rd feb

i've 33ish day cycles and an 11 day lp, but did a superdrug test yestrday lunchtime and then a cbd yesterday evening after drinking a pint of juice...came up pg 1-2 week. Online things only put me at 3 weeks 2days, so v v v early (tho must have implanted early for there to be enough hormone for a cbd)

my dd was born november 2010 and is 18m old

h&h 9 m to everbody x

• hi every1 and congrats, im pregnant with my first image excited and really nervous as last time i was pregnant aprox. two years ago i had a MC very early on. i worked out my EDD is 12th Feb (my 2nd wedding anniversary lol) but i might be wrong as i normally dont have a full 28 day cycle. i went to doctors last week told her i had done 4 pregnancy tests and they all came up positive, i thought should would have wanted to do a test also but she didnt she just said she believed me , however i asked her to do one to defo make sure. (also came back Pos.) and all she said was the midwife would be in touch when im 8-10 weeks. i thought she might have been a little bit more helpful, ater reading what other people have said on the internet i thought that she might send me for an early scan because of MC i had before. really really nervous, ive got some symptoms, really sore boobs, twinges in my lower stomach, need the toilet a lot and my back hurts quite a bit hope all this is normal.

Hope the net 7 weeks fly over just to get to that 12 week mark. congrats again to everyone image 

• It's good to see so many people on here now. Staceyww89 I have had a very similar experience to you. I also thought the doc might show more concern over the fact I previously miscarried, but she wan't bothered. I'm six weeks now according to the calculators and I have a midwife appointment in two weeks. It feels like such a long time away! I haven't had many symptoms so far, I'm mainly very tired and need to pee a bit more often, but no sore boobs or sickness. I'm definitely getting fatter, despite eating super healthily. Not good! x

• wish i had an appoitment booked just so that i would know a date if you know what i mean, instead of wondering all the time when itll be. but all they said is theyll be in touch... hope they dont forget about me lol... i think i'm 5 weeks 1 day 

• Hi congrats to you all I'm being brave and joining you ladies I got my bfp on Wednesday I'm so scared as I mc in nov 2011 so I'm onley 4 weeks think I'll be due around 19 feb the funny thing is it's our little boys birthday the 26 feb as well and he will be two. X
  • Not sure if my posts are being posted ?? Just recently found out I'm pregnant! Roughly 4 weeks image bloated isn't the word I look 5 months pregnant already lol feeling hot and light headed, never felt like this with my previous pregnancies I have a 6 year old daughter and a 10 Year old son so it's all brand new to me feels like a lifetime ago I was pregnant with them, getting lower cramping too but it's to be expected just hope it's for the right reasons image worked out baby should be due 18th February can't wait image
  • Hiya,

I found out I was pregnant yesterday. I already have a little boy called Eddie who is 14 months. This baby wasn't planned but will be a very welcome addition.

I'm not feeling too bad yet but then last my sickness didn't kick in until 6 weeks. I'm drinking loads which isn't helping the toilet trips and acorn is doing some good burying so I'm getting spiky pains.

Almost forgot, I should be due around the 21st of Feb.