Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello ladies

Hi all, got my BFP 11th June, due 18th Feb, already have Poppy 2 in Sept, was on the due in Sept 2010 forum on here before, then we set up a private FB group after our babies were born and we still chat to each other image

Replies

• Options

Hey,

Congratulations. Perhaps we should set a similar FB group up in a few week?

• Options
    Thank you, you too

Yes we can, last time it was near the due dates as more people will join the group in the next 6 months

Not had a single nausea wave yet, have you all? i'm only 4 weeks though
  • Options

Good plan. image

I've not been sick but had a couple of times where i've felt a bit nauseous. Im 5 weeks and 1 day.

I'm a born worrier, been panicking about not being sick yet and not feeling tired. Did another clearblue indicator test today which said 3+ so that helped reassured me.

How about you, what symptoms have you had?

• Options

Felt tired from 3pm most days this week but today I feel fine, just done another test BFP still image I can't remember how I felt before at this early stage, think its calm before the storm as they say from 6-7 weeks it hits you, nausea and tiredness, we should be making the most of it. Your exactly one week ahead of me image

Is this your first?

• Options

Yeah first baby.

I keep panicking about every little thing, I need to chill out! Was sick this morning after a meeting with my boss image which I think is a good sign.

Hoping the next few week go quickly, gonna book myself in for a private scan at 8 weeks, then will tell my mum and the dad!

• Options
    If no bleeding then all is fine, odd cramp is ok and nausea is a good sign

Try not to worry, some days I forget I'm pregnant.

We had a private scan at 7 weeks last time, was like a little flutter, not having a private scan this time

I'm booked in to see the doc 4th July, got a bloody boozy hen weekend 13-15th July, gonna be hard hiding it, will have to secretly pour the wine down the sink and ask for a top up!
  • Options
    I'm exhausted and had waves of nausea but no sickness yet. I panicked this morning because I checked a test that I'd done and I thought it was really faint. Thankfully, it was yesterday's test. Today's was nice and pink. I'm such a numpty. Last time I didst get any symptoms till around 8 weeks and was then sick at least once a day till about 14 weeks. I'm hoping that this pregnancy will be easier.
  • Options
    Hi itsmrslakey, I too was in the due in Sept 2010 thread (I had a diff username before) and still a member of the Facebook group although I never post, just keep up with the news!

My son will be 2 on 19th Sept, scary how times flown by!!

I called the docs today and got to drop a sample off for a confirmation test in the morning then hopefully start the ball rolling. It still hasn't sunk in yet that we're having another one!!

Fingers crossed we all get off lightly with the sickness etc, I do remember being exhausted the first time round!

Xx
  • Options
    I think i might be 6-7 weeks and the nausesa is driving me petty already. Just keep grazing on salted popcorn. Office roomy today told me i never stopped eating!!! Yuppie there's a reason for that...graze or puke!!!

Early scan on Thursday...i am terrified x
  • Options
    Dam you predictive text. Yup not yuppie! :-0