Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I've got an appointment with the midwife!

Hi Ladies!

I'm very excited! I phoned the Doc yesterday to confirm the results of the sample I handed in and he booked me into see the midwife next Monday afternoon! I should be nearly 7 weeks then. I'm so excited! Can't wait!!!!

Replies

• That's so exciting image I'm going to be calling the doctors on Monday to book my appointment.
  • Hope you don't have to wait too long for an appointment. image I'm sure the next week is going to go very slowly! Lol
  • I've got mine 2 weeks today when I will be 8 weeks. Time is dragging!

x

• I called the midwives today and left a message. They 'should' call back within 24 hours.
  • Yeah lulu! Time os already dragging!

Buggles - hope they phone back soon!!!
  • Wahoo, appointment book for the 17th of July. It's ages away image

Eddie was due on the 9th April so I didn't have to watch everyone else go through everything before me but this time round, acorn is late in the month so everyone will get to have scans etc before us.
  • I've got my 1st midwife appointment on 2nd July, I'll only be 6 weeks then. Glad it's early though as can get the ball rolling & hopefully get my appointment for the 1st scan!!

Can't believe im only 4+1 today, I've been getting + tests since about 8/9dpo...
  • My appointment is on monday and this has been tthe longest week EVER! I know the first appointment is a bit boring but I can't wait to get my Ready Steady Baby book! Hehe I think I got an appointment with my consultant at about 10 weeks the last time. I can't wait to see him! I had a rough time at the birth with my son and I'm pushing for another C-section. I'm scared what he's gonna say!