Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013

How's everyone feeling?

How is everyone doing symptom wise? The nausea I had at the very beginning has eased off so I'm thinking it must have been implantation. I was exactly the same with DD too so not too worried!

I barely feel pregnant other than the tiredness but then I'm always tired!!

xx

Replies

• Lol! I'm the same! Did you forget how tired you were the first time around? I did! Hehe. I just want to nap all afternoon!

I've still got cramps from everything stretching but not very much sickness yet. I think my sickness started about 7 or 8 weeks the last time.

I had a nose bleed yesterday and I forgot about those too! Other than that I feel okay. Hope it stays that way! Hehe

Hope you stay sickness free too!
  • I remember being tired first time around, I used to nap in my car at lunch and have a siesta when I got home.

No time for a lunch break in my new job and no chance of sleep in general with a toddler to run around after haha!

I don't remember the cramps being this bad first time round either but have heard it's worse with 2nd pregnancies?

Fingers crossed for no sickness!

xx

• Oo that's a shame! My toddler is going into nursery 2 mornings a week in Oct and I can't wait to drop him off and have a nap! That sounds terrible! Lol I love him dearly but I'm so tired! You don't sound like you get a chance to rest. I love bed time!

That's funny you saying that about the cramps. A friend of mine is pregnant with her second baby and she doesn't remember having these cramps with her first baby. She has found them to be very uncomfortable this time. I remember the pain I used to get when I sneezed! Hehe!
  • hi ladies iv had these cramps too carnt remember them being like this with my son have had a bit of feeling sick too .x

• Has anyone seen 'what to expect when your expecting'?
  • How's your sickness been jay79?hope you're managing xx
  • Jay hope you're feeling better soon.

Not seen the film yet AngelCake - is it any good?

• Have been trying to get DF to come with me to see that! Don't want to ask anyone else in case they wonder why I want to go & see it!!!.... Lol
  • hi all i feel a little sick first thing in the mornings but im only 5 weeks to day and it didnt hit me till 7-8 weeks last time the thing is i want to feel this as it seems more real after having mc last november havent phoned docs yet gonna waight till next week hope evey one elss is good.x

• I don't seem to have many symptoms except faintness... Oh and major hunger! I had to get up at 5am for Brekkie yesterday!!

I was super tired first time around but with a three year old I live in a permenant state of tiredness now so who knows!!!
  • Hey girls - I feel rubbish image really sick all day but not actually being sick. Would rather I would as it may relieve it for a bit!

As much as I moan i'm still very happy to have symptoms as I was convinced myself it was all a dream last week as I felt so normal!

Xxx
  • Went to see that film today image Was good.

DF actually enjoyed it!

Symptoms: nothing major - little bit of indigestion late in evenings. My bbs are actually getting better, not as sore. When I'm sat down or in bed my stomach feels heavy & get some twinges. My dreams are a bit vivid & I seem to be sleeping more deeply. (I'm usually a pretty light sleeper). Plus last nights sleep was the best I've had since we found out... My mind must be starting to relax.

Only 4+4 today.
  • Beckyb - having vivid dreams is one oft symptoms too.......so weird I never would have looked for that being a sign last time I was pregnant! My sleep is worse I wake up at 4-5ish every morning wide awake. Very annoying! Enjoy the deep sleeps whilst you can!!!!

• Choc11 the 1st few nights after finding out I hardly slept, glad that's starting to get better. I might just be sleeping more deeply because my body is so tired now! Lol. I will enjoy it while it lasts... image