Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello....

Hi all Just wanted to say hi! We have been given an edd of 14th Feb with number two! Our first was born in May 09 (due in April!) but with severe health complications. Thankfully she is doing really well but feeling very nervous because of this.... Hoping for a much smoother ride this time..... Hello!!!

Replies

• Hi Mel,

My edd is 29th Feb. I've had 2 mmcs so I'm very nervous. First one was unplanned pregnancy in Nov 2008 & 2nd was planned but ended in Dec 2011.

It's hard not to worry but I'm trying to stay positive. It's good to have this site & to share your feelings with people.

Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months. xx

• Hi Mel

I'm Leigh edd 20th Feb, got a 7 week app with the doc 4th July, telling the mother I. Law today, already have Poppy 2 in Sept

Welcome x
  • Hi both image

It's a worrying few weeks isn't ! We've booked a scan for two weeks time when well be 8 weeks just for some reassurance, first midwife appt is the same week.

Sorry to hear about your journey Loulou, hoping this time things work out for you

Leigh, were also in the process of telling family, it's nice to have the support in these worrying weeks!
  • Thanks Mel.

Good luck for scan, my doctor has just referred me to early pregnancy unit so hoping I will have one in next few weeks.

We have told mums & dads this weekend but leaving it at that for now.

xx

• Hello everyone and welcome. Think my edd is 6 Feb but hard to say as no after after d&c! We're keeping very quiet with our news at the moment. We've had such bad luck with past pgs apart from dd that we'd rather wait. Wishing everyone sticky beans x