Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello! im new here :)

Hello ladies! I'm new to this forum! Come over from TTC after miscarriage/eptopic. Had a missed miscarriage at the beginning of march this year at 11 weeks and it was devastating but soo happy to be pregnant again! (I have a 4 year old daughter) Hoping and praying that this ones sticky! image had my BFP last month, last period was 11th may so think I'm around 8 weeks! (Although never been regular with AF so that's really just a guess) just waiting for dating scan to come through the post! Soo excited but so nervous at the same time! Just trying to think positive!! Hope your all okay, wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy! Xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hello. I am also in pg after miscarriage so i think we've 'chatted' in there. It's tough when you've had things go wrong before. I have one dd and 4mcs! Hope all is well and that you get scan soon. Mine is 2 august when I'll be 13 weeks (hopefully). X
  • Options

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your mmc but so pleased that you are expecting again! Good luck for your scan x

• Options

I'm pregnant after a miscarriage in Feb. I'm just over 10 weeks now and I am having such a hard time trying to be optimistic. I keep worrying that I'll find I've had a mmc at my scan. Is it just me or are you ladies finding it difficult too? I really want to relax and enjoy this, but I just feel that I can't let myself develop any happy feelings incase things go wrong. It doesn't help that I have had hardly any symptoms to reassure me. xx

• Options
    Hi it's nice to see you in her I remember you from ttc after miscarige hope your ok. Xxx
  • Options
    Red dress I'm sorry you had to go through that four times! I wouldn't wish it on anyone! Glad things are going okay for you atm, and got my fingers crossed that you'll have a healthy and happy pregnancy xx

Thank you lulu k xx

Cantwaittobeamummy I know exactly how you feel, I think once you've had a loss of pregnancy then getting pregnant again no longer becomes that exciting innocent few months! Instead its filled with worry! Have you thought to having a reassurance scan? Xx

Jay hello! Yes I remember you too, hope everythings okay with you? Xx

Soo I had a scan today image measuring 8 weeks and two days (exactly what I thought)

It was amazing to hear a strong heartbeat after the last scan I had with last pregnancy and I'm soo glad I went! Its also the exact time (8+2) that my daughters 1st scan was one, how strange lol xx
  • Options
    Yay great news x