Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi Can I join you all?

Hi ladies.

I used to come on here a lot while TTC but as a superstitious somebody, I didn't want to come into the due in... forums till after my 12 week scan. I also had a big scare at about 6 weeks which didn't help and thats a whole other story.  Anyway it seems all is well and it would be lovely to get chatting to people due around the same time as me. We were given the 2nd Feb as a due date originally but the 4th Feb as my EDD today. I'm very excited. xXx

Replies

• Welcome! Congratulations, I've got my scan next week it's so exciting!

How are you feeling?

• HI. Thanks image I'm feling surprisingly good how about you? I bet you can't wait for next week now. The first scan is very exciting. I had an early scan and cried but I was okay at the 12 week one. Its amazing to see him/ her moving about. I didn't want it to finish so quick image

• I had an emergenct scan at 8 weeks and cried at that (out of sheer relief that baby was in the right place)

This will be my second baby and 9th scan in total after complications last time but it's still as exciting as the very first one!

I don't really feel pregnant at all, just unbelievably tired but then I have a teething 2 year old so that's not unusual image

x