Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO- Babybumpy

How did the scan go yesterday? x

Replies

• Hi ya Thank for doing a post for me x Sorry i didn't post yesterday but yes i had scan and it was amazing! It was such a relief. Baby was kicking and moving away. It was so cool. I had a scan at 9 weeks and the difference is amazing. At 9 weeks it was just like a moving blob  but now its a real baby with all its bits. She gave me some cool pictures-one with the whole body and then one with a close up of a hand and then a foot. They measured me at 12 wks 1 day so due 5th feb instead of 2nd now. Its crazy cause this is my third child but it is all just as exciting as it was with my first!  I know you have prob said somewhere else but when is your scan? It is such a horrible wait isn't it but I feel so much better now and Im sure you will too x

• Aw I'm glad all went well for you! Was a bit worried that you didn't immediately come and tell us all about it haha!!

Mine is on Weds and so nervous but not as much as I was with my first pregnancy

Time is flying now!

• Oh yay! Glad all went well for you image mines on Tuesday.... Eeek!