Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013

Weirdest symptom yet!

Has anyone else developed skin tags? I've now got one on my nipple (sorry TMI!) It's giving me a really creepy feeling. I'm a bit embarrassed to ask the midwife at my next appointment but it's driving me bananas! I did a Google search (I know, I know bad idea!) and it said it was common. What other weird things will pregnancy throw at us all next?! X

Replies

• I had a coupke of skin tags anyway, and no new ones. But I do always get loads more freckles! And especially just after I've had baby LOADS of.new freckles appear. Also I've never had a linea nigra whilst pregnant, but a couple of days after the both I get a really dark one. Think the hormones j just change the way our skin behaves. X
  • I had skin tags appear when I was having my son I have them on my neak my feet also itch loads right on the in side of my feet which drives me insane at night. X
  • Yes I had these with Ava... They didn't go away after!
  • I hope this goes away. So irritating! I've also got some heat spots. Apparently (according to my hubby) it's like sleeping next to a furnace! Pity it isn't winter and I could save on my heating bills!
  • You can get them taken off if they don't go but mine don't give me any bother (on my hip) so I've never needed to!