Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just had 20 wk scan and its a ...

..........Girl! Really pleased.  All was well with baby so such a relief. We already have a girl and a boy. Our youngest is a girl so will be lovely that they will be close in age .  We should start a thread with what we are having as i think there are lots of scans next wk isn't there? Exciting times! xx

Replies

• Ah how fabulous!! Do you still have lots of pink things left from your daughter?

My scan is next week but not finding out. I think although it would be lovely to have one of each, I already have everything I need in pink!!

• Congrats on your pink bump! x
  • Amazing congratulations!

• Thanks girls just sinking in now! Yes we have all our bits for a girl or a boy left-not sure im brave enough to get rid of the boy bits yet though! Good luck for those with scans this wk x

• we had our scan on the 4th and its another girl, already have a girl age 2 so a little sister for her, i was convinced it was going to be a boy lol, will save a fortune lol

• How lovely congatulations. X
  • ours is pink too,congratulations image

• Hi, I am posting a picture of my 19 week scan. The person doing the scan seemed fairly sure it's a boy and I must say it does look like boy parts. However, read on forums that that girl bits can be very swollen still and look like boys bits. What do you all think?