Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Doubble pushchaires

Hi can any one help I'm considering going for a doubble then a tandom my son will be 2 come feb and you can use them from birth has any one used them befor how did you find them thanks. X

Replies

• Options

i had the phil and teds sport it was brill 17 months between my girls and it was perfect had no probs with it apart ftom who was sitting it which seat lol

• Options
    I don't know what to do about a double buggy - DD will be about 28 months and walks fine but I don't know if i'm being a bit naive not getting one!

Sorry that's no help!
  • Options

Hi I have the phil and teds sport 2 and i love it-be lost without it my children are now 3 and half and 27 months and still use in double mode a lot. There are drawbacks its heavy to pick up and its not overly cosy for newborn. However you can get the cacoon for newborn which i have and that makes it nice and snug.  Its v easy to push 1 handed which is v useful with 2! I will have 3 in Feb and i think my then 4 year old will still be fighting for a space! I sound like an advert for phi and ted so will shut up now! 

SparklyFairy i still need pushchair for my daughter at 27 months but she was a late walker at 22 months!  Maybe a buggyboard would be enough for you, depends how far you go i suppose.  Hope this helps x

• Options
    Thankyou babybumpy! I was thinking a buggy board and see how we get on. We don't go for massive long walks - just to the park, round the shops etc and most of the time she will walk herself on reins. The times we did big walks when she was a baby, we put her in a carrier anyway so was thinking we'd do that with him when he arrives x
  • Options

hi ladies thanks still have no idea think i will go try some out like you said KJB15 .x