Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

A late joiner.

Hi all.

I hope you don't mind me joining in mid-game plan?

It's taken me ages to find to site I used when I had my DD in October 2010 ( new password faff etc...).

Anyway, If it's ok with you all, I hope to dip into this forum now and again. Busy 22/23 month old to entertain keeps me from promising any more.

I am due on 24th Feb 13. All becoming very real now.

Congratulations to all those expecting their first baby. Being on here brings back all my feelings, emotions and precious memories of my pregnancy with DD.

P.S - S 'Fairy, Are you the same person from my previous BIO 2010 forum? If so, hope all is going well with LO and pregnancy this time. x

Replies

• Yeeeeees!! Tis me!!

Congratulations MrsBabyBump!

Can you believe our DD's are 2 next month?! It only feels like yesterday we were all chatting and counting down to their arrivals.

Are you finding out this time? Can't remember if you did last time. We're having a little boy this time - exciting! image

Look forward to chatting (when we can) xxx
  • Just had a little nosy to remind myself what you named your DD x
  • Welcome to the board!! It's fairly quiet on here but we all try to pop on when we get chance.

Looking forward to chatting!! X