Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2013

More sick with a girl.......????

I am so exhausted and I'm only 28 weeks. I swear having a girl makes you more sick. With my little boy I was glowing at this point (unless I have forgotten??!!) whereas now I feel rotten image I guess it's just harder with a toddler to look after as well. How about you ladies? Is the girl more sick myth true for you?? Xx

Replies

• Nope! I'm due my second boy in march and had terrible sickness with both til about 16 weeks. xxx
  • I haven't had any sickness with either of my pregnancies. Not sure what sex this one is but I have a daughter.

One of my best friends is pregnant with her second boy and had been hospitalised both types due to hyperemesis so I'm not sure about your theory!

I definitely haven't got any 'glow' though, I just look knackered!!x
  • Haha lulu-k-82 I bet you look gorgeous. It's just hard to see it now we are ballooning!!!

Oh well clearly every pregnancy ish just different. I'm starting to think I'm looking back in rose tinted glasses and I wasn't feeling as great as I remember?!

• With my eldest daughter I had no symptoms at all other than a growing bump, my youngest daughter gave me the grief (nausea/nosebleeds/headaches).