Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 09

Happy 2nd Birthdays

Hi

I can't believe Daniel is 2 on the 21st, I just don't know where the time has gone!

What is everyone doing for their birthdays?

We are having a little joint party with his friend which will be fun

Replies

• I know where have the two years gone image

Livvy is two on the 19th and we are having a little party for her.

we are also starting to potty train her. We got her a potty and she sits on it and have done a little wee so far but she keeps telling me when she poos now and tries to take her nappie off.Was very weird buying her knickers.

She has been in a big bed for neary four weeks now and loves it. She gets all excited when bed time and sleeps so much better then in the cot.

She is prober little girl and chats away non stop image

Just hope she will be okay when our other little girl arrives in April. Very pleased she will have a sister and hope they will be close image

Gem x

25+3
  • We have been in a big bed for about 4 months now and he loves it.

We are not attempting potty training yet as he only occassionally tells us he is doing a poo, I am hoping to try in the spring/summer.

Daniel is a real chatterbox too and he comes out with new words all the time!

Gem - I am sure she love being a big sister.

Karen x
  • We are only slowly potty training at the mo it has only been a few days so will see how she goes.

She has been at the in laws this weekend and she has done a few more wees in the potty image

Gem x

25+4
  • Where does the time go?! 2 already, feels like only yesterday when Isaac was a wee newborn!

Isaac's birthday is also on the 21st. We will be having a little party tea for him and taking him to a fun park. Gonna be making him a birthday cake again, my once yearly cake baking!

Can't wait for the big day! I'll probably enjoy it more than him! image

We aren't planning on potty training yet. Want to make sure he's ready and get it done and dusted quickly then!

He is still in his cotbed but will be moving to his new bed when we decorate his new room. Again am stoopidly excited about his new room!

Great to see how well the Jan babes are doing! xx