Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jan 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just checking in ....

Hey ladies, toddlers, new babies and bumps!!

Just checking in as i dont get on here much so catching up on everyones news.

Im 25wks preg now and absolutely huge!!!! not enjoying it as much this time around but i think thats just down to having a toddler to look after! Bethany is great - loves cuddling mummys tummy and singing to the baby (makes my heart melt when she sings twinkle twinkle when she says "how i wonder what you are" ...).

So how is everyone?

Anna, Bethany and bump xxx

Replies

• Hi

I hardly come here at all now. DIA 11 ladies started up a facebook group so we all post in there.

Livvy is 2.5 years going on 13 :lol: but also a little darling(sometimes lol) she knows all her colours,abc and counts from 1 to 11 image. She loves her little sis so much which is lovely. and Isabella is 14 weeks on Saturday image time is going so much quicker this time around.

Not as hard as I thought with two but some days are hard :lol:

At least Isabella going 12 hours now too image

I was sooo much bigger the second time around and do not miss my big ol bump.

Take care and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy image

Gem x
  • Hi

Daniel is now 2 and 7 months and he is a cheeky little chap who is into everything and doesnt stop talking most days!

I am currently 38 weeks pregnant with no.2 and so far daniel is being positive about having a baby at home and he says he will help mummy but we will see.

I think my bump is much bigger this time too.

Take care

Karen