Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Time for another?

No i'm not preggers yet!! Just wondering when you January mummies are planning the next one? Always thought i'd have them really close together but really LOVE spending time Isaac and had bit of a horrible birth experience sooo leaving more of a gap than I thought we would. At the moment we are thinking of ttc Summer next year, can't get my head around doing it any earlier! Sooo loved being pregnant but also love not being pregnant too! Being able to have a few drinks and wearing nice clothes again, hurrah! :lol: Oooh and want to enjoy this Christmas after last year being almost ready to pop! So we are thinking 2 1/2- 3 year gap would be good. Love to know how big a gap you are planning or if you want another at all!

Be nice to get some chat going again on the Jan forum! :\)

Replies

• Options
    Yeah be nice to get more chat on here! image

I am not planning on another just yet image Olivia is only a week from being 8 months and she takes up all my time can not imagine having another one quite so soon!

We have said she is around 2-3 that will be a nice age between them! I do not want two in nappies as well!

I did love being pregnant expect at the end as my feet swelled up so much I could hardly walk.

I did have a good labour and it was quick so I am hoping the next one will be like my last image

• Options

Hmmm two nappies to change, def don't fancy that, hard enough changing Isaac's nappy, trying to stop him crawling off! :roll:

I had such a fab pregnancy, apart from the tiredness at the start and the long wait at the end - lo was two weeks late. I was induced and had a very long and difficult time, so def need to get my head round doing that again! :\(image

When is Olivia 8 months xGemx? Isaac is 8 months next monday, born on 21st January. Can't believe he's almost 8 months already! image
  • Options
    Olivia will be 8 months Saturday she was born the 19th Jan and I can not believe how quick it has gone!

My sis and my mate both had babies in July and Aug and I was like "I can not believe Olivia was this size a few months ago"

She is a little girl now but I am loving watching her grow and learn things!

Bless you on having to wait two extra weeks, Olivia was one day early! I got to the hospital at 9pm she was born at 9:30pm I stayed at home until right at the end image
  • Options
    Beth is 8 months soon too (born 25th Jan) and im defo not plannin another one yet, I had a feb pregnancy and labour but just love pouring all my love and affection into Bethany and dont want to miss a thing. Shes doing something new all the time. Gem i was just saying today that Beth is like a little girl now rather than a baby and totally has her own little personality!
  • Options
    Nice to get some chat going again! We're thinking of ttc again late next year - I'm really enjoying watching Al develop, it;s such a fab stage isn't it but also exhausting! I'm also back at work two days a week and enjoying that too. Bellah, I was 2 weeks late too and had to be induced - those last two weeks were a killer! Al will be 8 months on Sep 23rd x
  • Options
    ooh im on the same wave length cannot think about haveing another anytime soon,

Plus we have just set a date to get married next year so prob after then lol And i hated being pregnant then i had an awful birth, didnt look like rory was gonna pull thru at one point!..... Have been put off totaly the nightmares dont help haha

2/12-3 year gap is nice i think!

image lalaallaa im in a really happy mood just thought id share that! *smile*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi all hope u r all doing well and ur lil ones well ellies 8 months and about weeks old now she was born on the 9th jan she is just fantastic and love her to bits as for having another one there could be a chance that i am pregnant now i have got to do a test 2moz coz im about 2 weeks late so we will just have to wait and see what happenes. not looking forward to the pregnancy part as my pregnancy with ellie was really bad nearly lost her at 22 weeks as i went into premature labour and had an emergancy cervical stitch put in which i will have tol have this time round too if i am at about 12 weeks gone. but i had a really good labour and loved it and had her at 39 weeks but all worth it in the end and would do it all again in a heart beat. xx
  • Options
    ooh that's exciting hun - let us know how you get on! x
  • Options
    yeh it is exciting but its gonna be hard coz ive just started college then was ment to be going to uni next september if i am then i will just put uni off till 2011.soon as ive done the test i will post to let u all know.
  • Options
    Hey all,

sounds like a few of you are waiting a while, even next year seems early to me!! but would like 2-3 year age gap so will have to start ttc at some point later next year! :lol: emmsy4 sounds like we may be visiting ttc forum together!

Kaygales, I know about the horrible birth experience putting you off!! Hoping it can't be as bad next time tho!

ema66, let us know how you get on! Could be the first January mummy pregnant! image
  • Options
    hi bellah!

god i havent been on here in yonks!

hubby keeps saying i think we should try for another baby and im like NO WAY!!!!!!

same as you next summer i think, i would love to get pregnant in august as i would really like a May baby!

i worried so much when i was pregnant with evie due to my mc, that next time around i have said i am going to stop worrying and just enjoy it!

so yes next year sometime hopefully!

love to you and Isaac xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi rachel,

Was wondering where you had gone! Hope you are both good. Yeah, I had mc before too so couldn't relax for ages in last pregnancy. Will try for a super chilled out one next time but knowing me i'm not so sure!!!! Good to see you back...it's sooo quiet on this forum, come back! :lol:
  • Options
    We had alexander about 6 mths before planned due to pill failure so nature sometimes does its own thing. We have a daughter 2 /2 now so theres 21 mths in it and i know someone with only 14mths between theirs. I t would have been nice to have her out of nappies but the smaller gap doesn mean they get on really well and she still likes the baby toys etc. I also didn't have to worry about the school run with a new born as she wont do school for abit and they pretty much eat the same foods etc so there are so plus points for close together. I am also getting abit of my evenings back and can go out without losing them again in the future. We were lucky with 2 difficult births so i wouldn't be without them even though they put me through hell sometimes, Coil now fitted to ensure no more suprises for me. xxx
  • Options
    carson is 8 months now and still isnt sleeping through! boo!!! however i still think about ttc,but not yet! i love my lil man and he is very sociable to i want a sibling for him. we discussed this and we decided ttc next year after my 30th in october!
  • Options
    :lol: look what I found and look at us all now! Spring mummies to be! xx
  • Options
    :lol: can't believe I am nearly half way image
    Was funny reading that back image

Gem x
    18+5
  • Options
    hehe, that is so funny! And we're mostly all preggo again aren't we! x
  • Options
    ahhhhh this is brilliant!!!! hehehe well i nearly got a may baby- april is pretty close!!! xxxx