Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 09

dare i say it..boy ir girl this time?

i hope i dont offend anyone who may have probs concieving or feel strongly about finding sex out ect, but this is just a bit of fun!
i am convinced that our next and last, boo! ... will be another boy. i have always thought even before i had my son i will have two boys so im fine with that. if i had a girl that would be lovely, to experience both. but i had risky pg last time so im just happy to have healthy baby. but i think most people have a idea of what they may like. i think two boys would be great as i have all boys clothes still, toys, blue highcahir ect and two boys growing up together,lovely.

having a girl would be nice becaus eim very girly, a real girls girl and have a lovely relationship with my mum and the experience having both and seeing what a girl would look like would be cool.
my hubbie wanted a boy and now this time he convinced we will have a girl! we havent even ttc yet!!! ha ha
at the end of day no twop babies the same regardless and all we want is a healthy baby. but i was just curious what we all think. i think not all mums want one of each, i can say i really dont mind!

Replies

• I don't mind either way and I think it will be another boy! My hubby wants one of each but he says that cos he just wants one more! Lots of sweet talking still to do to get him round to the idea of 2 more! ;\)

I can see myself having just boys, I just have that feeling. If we do have 2 more I would say one of each sex would be nice. I love having a boy and I really wanted a boy last time. We didn't find out the sex and I was soooo happy when I found out he was a boy.

It would be easier having a boy next time as we have everything and also ds would have another boy similar age to play with. Would be happy with a girl too as I am close to my mum and I would love to have that relationship with a daughter. It would feel strange having a girl though, what do you do with them! :lol: I am not really girly myself and I hate pink!

2 boys and 1 girl would be lovely but i'm totally happy with whatever we have. I'm sure they will all be special in their own way. I can't wait to see how different their personalities could be!

Oooh getting excited about number 2 now even though it's all a way off yet! xx
  • ha ha, we found out with carson and i wont next time, as im only having two so this will be my last.x
  • Obviously healthy is the most inportant thing but yes I would love a boy!! Before we had evie I always said I wanted 3 naughty little boys!
    Now we have evie I am made up I have a daughter it's amazing and I love it when Hubby says how are my girls today!
    But yes I would love a son, one of each would be perfect. However if we do have another girl then I'd be over the moon for evie as I think it must be lovely to have a sister, I've got a brother and i think I'd of rather had a sister lol!

Were not going to find out the sex this time, we found out with evie and Hubby wants a surprise this time so that's only fair!

Have been reading up on how you make a boy tho!!

Xxxx
  • on peak ovulation days for a boy they say and just before for a girl, but who knows.xxx
  • I would love a boy next time but if it is another girl I would be happy also as I love having a daughter and we still have most of all her clothes and stuff(some can be used for a boy as well) but one of each would be nice as we have said only two.

as we are TTC now I have been reading up on how to conceive a boy and one site is good you put in your last AF and tells you what days you are u more likely to conceive a boy image

Livvy is so much like me and I am thinking a boy would be so much like OH image

Bellah~ I am not a big fan of pink I love purple,red,turquoise,red and yellow and there are lovely girls clothes that are not pink :\)

Gem x

http://lb2f.lilypie.com/CqwE.png

http://lt2f.lilypie.com/jm4L.png

• If I had a girl she would probably rebel and LOVE pink and princessy things!! :lol: Don't mind fuschia pink tho. I am the same with pale blue for boys, not a fan. There is so much choice for boys too, lovely greens, yellow, reds and oranges. I love the bright and vibrant colours x
  • i think girls have alot more choice when you go shopping, boys have more colours maybe but they seem to have less clothes in the shops than girls.
  • Oh yeah, in some shops girls have a huge section and only a small one for boys! Our local Next is like this. At least you have less temptation to spend money! I think I would def spend more on a girls outfits, as so many funky clothes! x
  • i have to say i think i would, as im very girly!
  • I have a boy who is 18 months now, would love a girl for me but a boy for Taylon so he could have a brother........ I really wouldn't mind girl or boy xxx
  • I have a boy who is 18 months now, would love a girl for me but a boy for Taylon so he could have a brother........ I really wouldn't mind girl or boy xxx
  • id love another girl
  • I would like a girl next, so she could have her big bro to look up to im very close to my brothers and loved the attention and being looked after lol So i woud love that for my ones not that were even ttc yet! Gotta get the wedding out the way first! lol But i am super broody!

But as long as it is healthy and wwell i don't mind.. image