Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010

Sharing

Today James has tried to give me his toy and his muslin, it's so cute. Not sure why I'd want a wet muslin, that's been in his mouth. But it's the thought that counts! image

He might not be talking much, or walking. I'm not worried as I know he'll get there. But it is nice to look at a milestone chart, and see peek-a-boo and stooping to pick things up is further on, and he is already doing it.

Babies are amazing, however long it takes to pick up new skills! image xx

Replies

• Thats very cute! I bought Emilia a teaset for christmas and it is very sweet watching her pretend to have a cup of tea with mummy!

They are all growing up so fast xx
  • I honestly can't get my head round how clever these babies are and how they are developing such grown up skills! I love spending time with Cam at the moment he's turning into such a lovely little boy. I'm not back at work until the 4th Jan so going to make the most of our next week together image xx
  • Emilie likes to give me her dummy then I have to give it back, she can carry on like that for ages! They're growing up so fast, today she was holding daddys blackberry to the side of her face saying hiya over and over again, so cute!
  • Today Hannah wanted to share a cotton wool ball, but only after she had torn it into pieces, giving me one bit at a time! they are so funny sometimes :lol:
  • aww i love the sharing, i just wish ems wouldn't insist on sharing her bedtime bottle with me...that stuff is disgusting! :lol: can't wait for real milk then i wont mind sharing at all! lol
  • Awww bless him!

It is amazing how fast they're growing up.

I didn't realise peek-a-boo or stooping to pick things up was further along either. Which chart do you use? Would like to have a look if you don't mind!
  • The chart I have always looked at is the baby centre one. I have posted the 6-12 month part, but I think it might be in the 13-18 month bit. xx

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/development/milestones7to12months/