Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010

Secret Santa - reveal details

Hi ladies

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and your babies enjoyed opening their secret santa gifts!! image

When I asked before I think the majority wanted to do a 'big reveal' for the Secret Santa - do people want me to start a thread for people to guess first for a few days? (I saw they were doing this in BIS) Or just do the reveal?

And would it be easiest for me to just put a list up of who bought for who when we reveal, at an agreed time rather than trying to get everyone together at one time to say who they bought for?

xx

Replies

• i think we should all list what we got and try and guess who bought everyones first lol but that's just coz i'm nosey and want to know what people got hehe
  • Sara got a lovely 1st Christmas set that had a mini pink stocking, hat and bib in it and a beautiful angel tree decoration.

My guess is that it was Mithical that sent it...no idea why, just a hunch!!!!!!
  • Cameron got a lovely personalized Christmas book from our Secret Santa image

My stab in the dark is jemmykins image

P.S Thank you to whoever my santa was - great idea! x
  • not me flimpo lol

emmy got a fairy teddy/soft dolly that makes 'magical' sounds when you press it.

my guess is mybutler? no idea though! lol
  • What ever is easier for you Minnie...I would just post the list

We got a lovely photo frame and book from our secret santa...I think I know who it was from but don't want to guess just incase it wasn't!!!

Who ever our santa was...thank you!!!

xx
  • Not me piepiesmummy....who are you anyway??!!! This new name thing is messing with my head!!!!! x
  • Have started a new thread for guesses - please add your guess over there!!

xx
  • hahah mybutler i was jemmykins xxx