Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Secret Santa - THE BIG REVEAL!

Ok, ladies the moment we've all been waiting for - the Secret Santa Big Reveal! image

(Have tried to add new usernames in brackets where I can remember but let me know if yours has changed and I'll add it)

Drum roll please........

MummyPiglit's Secret Santa was........ROSALIE777

Honeypops' Secret Santa was........JEMMYKINS09 (piepiesmummy now)

Reeny's Secret Santa was........MYBUTLER

Vautier's Secret Santa was........MIASMUMMY (missymoosmum now)

MrsP's (DinkyBumsMum) Secret Santa was........MITHICAL

Babybarbarella's Secret Santa was........SAMUELS MUM

MyButler's Secret Santa was........NUMBER1

Minnie09's Secret Santa was........MrsP (DinkyBumsMum now) - and I never guessed image

Wannababy's Secret Santa was........HONEYPOPS (can't remember if you have a new name now?)

Stuckinlimbo's Secret Santa was........FLIMPO

Rosalie777's Secret Santa was........BABYBARBARELLA

Sarah-jb's Secret Santa was........XPATMUM

Lilac*'s (oneNdouble now) Secret Santa was........JOEMOEUK

Mum2jjay07's Secret Santa was........THUMPER (sorry, I think you have a new name now but not sure?)

Jemmykin09's (piepiesmummy now) Secret Santa was........WANNABABY (looby's mummy now I think!)

Thumper's Secret Santa was........SARAH-JB

Yatg1's Secret Santa was........LILAC* (oneNdouble now)

Flimpo's Secret Santa was........YATG1

Number1's Secret Santa was........VAUTIER

Samuels mum's Secret Santa was........ARTYSMAMMY

KitKat81's Secret Santa was........REENY (reenyree now I think!)

Mia'smummy's (missymoosmum now) Secret Santa was........KITKAT81

XPatmum's Secret Santa was........MUM2JJAY07

LittleMissMummy's Secret Santa was........MUMMYPIGLIT

Joemoeuk's Secret Santa was........MINNIE09

And Finally............

Mithical's Secret Santa was........STUCKINLIMBO

image:lol:image:lol:image

Thank you to everyone who took part and a special thank you to Raslie777 for coming up with the idea and agreeing to let me organise it image

Here's to another year of chatting on BE BIJ '10 and another Secret Santa for Christmas 2011!! image

Replies

• I still can't belive I guessed mine right! Thanks again Minnie for your great organisation, and thanks to my secret santa for the gift! x x x
  • aawww thank you wannababy AKA loobys mummy? emmy-lee loves her fairy, she loves *magical* sounds in toys so you couldn't have picked anything better for her!

thank you so much xxxx
  • Thank you Vautier. Abigail loves her little books. x
  • Thankyou Babybarbarella!

Flynn loves the puppet book and cant stop giggling at it talking to him!

The tree decoration is lovely too, something we can use every year, but still a lovely first Christmas momento!
  • Yaaaaaaaay i guessed right! Thank you mithical Alyssa loves chasing her ducks around and the biting their bums?!?! :lol:

xxx
  • Thank you so much missymoosmum, Eva loves her vibrating cow, she laughs so much at him when he tickles her feet. Hearing her laugh is the best sound ever.
  • Thank you Rosalie777. The personalised bib and sign are lovely. The sign is hanging in Sebs bedroom as I couldn't bear to put it away with the rest of the Xmas decs. Oh and the choccies went down well with mummy image
  • I guessed right!!

Thank you minnie09, Emilia loves her book and I am going to print out a nice pic to go in her frame.

Hope everyone enjoyed thier first christmas, and look forward to following all the ups and downs of our second year as mummies to wonderful Jan Babies xxxx
  • Thanks a million SAMUEL'S MUM... you really put so much thought into Monty's present. I have a gorgeous picture of Monty with his personalised Christmas stocking but I'm useless posting pics here. The jumper and socks are gorgeous and he loves books so good call there. And the personalised bib too!!! You are a star xxx
  • Thank you Joemoeuk- the twins loved their car and truck!

We got jack's before crimbo and Pop's on the 29th so we shared (& fighted) for a bit!

I did try doing detective work and looked up your postcode but soon realised i didn'ty know where anyone lived :roll:
  • I was originally trying to guess a mummy with more than one child, as the card said a very excited household! I would have been right if I had kept guessing (at some point!) :lol:

Oh by the way Minnie, I can't believe you put my name at the bottom, as I was guessing the most...just cruel!! :lol:image:lol:

Stuckinlimbo, thank you so much for the tree decoration and Thomas tank toy. I really appreciate the thought of doing a cross stitch for us. I'm sorry I didn't get to see your hard work, it was a lovely idea. image
  • Oh dinkybumsmum, very glad Alyssa is enjoying the ducks. Thought they were quite sweet. Poor little things getting their bums bitten though! :lol: xx
  • Glad they both got there! Our post office wasn't accepting parcels for a bit so I was worried that they wouldn't have anything!

xxx
  • awww honeypop10 thank you so much for the rabbit,lizzie loves it!!

and jemmykins, im so glad emmy-lee likes it image x
  • she does...i'm going to let her take it to my mums from tomorrow as she looks after her mon-friday and i want her to enjoy it as much as she has been at home!
  • Hurray! (I felt like a cheer was appropriate in the circumstances!)

I knew who my (overseas) secret santa was as she was forced to put her name and address on the packet by the customs authorities, hency my not joining in the guessing.

And I've already done my thank yous directly but for the record - Mybutler made Elysia the most beautiful personalised stocking and i love it and it made me cry whern I opened it, so thoughtful.

I LOVE Secret Santa! Thanks so much for organising Minnie.

Oh and KitKat there was a second (tiny) parcel from me for reasons explained in the card that I sent with it, but due to dire weather you probably didn't receive it in time for Christmas. And if you STILL haven't received it it will just have to go on the tree next year instead! Ho hum!
  • Ha...Samuels mum you made me laugh! I am so glad that he likes the guitar. I bought one for Arty too but he is using his as a hammer at the moment! xxx
  • MISSYMOOSMUMMY - I'm so glad Mia liked her gifts, even if she did try to eat the candle!!! I have also added you on FB, so I hope to keep in touch.

REENEY - Thank you sooooo much for Evies beautiful wooden jigsaw. She loves it!! It was her first jigsaw so she was very intrigued with it!! Below is a photo of her opening it.

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae213/kitkatbarber/eviejigsaw.jpg

Also I havent received the other parcel but I did get a note from my postman last week to say that there was a parcel at the depot so I will collect it tomoz. Thank you so much though for the 2 gifts xxx

Katie & Evie xxx
  • What a beautiful photo!!! Thanks so much it's lovely to see Evie opening her gift. I can't believe you have to pick the second parcel up fromn the depot though that's rubbish - it's not worth the journey! I usually arrange redelivery of royal mail parcels online - it's dead easy and I have done it loads this year as I'm never in when parcels arrive. Give it a try?

Loads of love