Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how are all the new bumps getting on?

how are well all?

i am 13 weeks on thursday and see the consultant on tuesday to discuss my birth and what options i have this time, i already have a huge bump (pics in due in july)so think i will be quite sizable but july!

Replies

• Options
    Hi Piggypops,

Just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy!

I remember you from before when I was 'Robin81'.

Your were so kind and helpful and I always wondered if you'd gotten your BFP. Hope its going well so far.

• Options
    hey i have been trying to stalk you,

we are great thanx and i can see a huge congratualtions is in order, i am so please for you!

look forward to seeing you more over in pregnancy, when are you due?
  • Options
    Hey

Trying to stalk me?! lol! :lol:

I'll look in pg a bit more - I feel a bit odd posting in there when I'm so early on in the pg.

I'm due 12th September according to the NHS calculator. image

SO glad you are both doing well xx
  • Options
    that makes me sound like a bit of a weirdo doesnt it :lol:

i try to update the planning a baby thread regularly so look at the lists recent posts but you had not been on in a while
  • Options
    Hey hun,

Well my bump is only 7 weeks old and there is nothing there yet. I am hoping I carry the same as last time. As for sickness with Arthur I was ill all of the time and with this little 'pip' (its name) I am, sick about every other day at the moment. I have also gone off cheese.

I spoke to the HC today and they have given me the midwifes number so I am going to ring her tomorrow.

xxx
  • Options
    Hi, I'm 35 weeks on Saturday & getting rather large now! I'm suffering badly with SPD and have GBS so will need to go into labour ward as soon as I start. I'm now on 2-weekly midwife appointments, which is scary!

I really need to get my back-side into gear and pack my hospital bag & wash the moses bedding etc. but we've had problems with our house over Christmas, so everything's up in the air and all over the place! We've a lot of work that needs doing, and it looks like the earliest it can be done is beginning of Feb...not so good 12 days before I'm due!!

We will have to leave the house for a week or so too, so stressing about this as we'll probably have to go MIL's which is further from my hospital, and really don't want to have to be there with a new-born and 13 month-old! Still, trying not to stress too much about that at the moment.

I've started RLT, and am enjoying it. I think January's going to go really fast, as it seems full of appointments for one thing and another. Still don't think it's sunk in that I'll be full-term in 2 weeks, and have another baby in maybe 5!! :lol::lol:

I couldn't find your bump pics, PP? Hope you get the outcome you want from your consultant appointment, please let us know how you get on xx
  • Options
    Honey its here:

http://www.babyexpert.com/community/forums/thread/1299563

Oh what a beautifully neat bump! Im thinking girl for you this time Piggypops! That bump for some reason is screaming girl to me! Ha xxx
  • Options
    gald all is well with everyone,

honeypops, it doesnt seem 5 mins since you told me you were pregnant its gone so quick!, hope the house gets sorted quickly just what you need!

artysmam your scan will be here in no time!

i hated the RLT and had to get the caps, started taking EPO at 35 weeks last time too!
  • Options
    I can't believe how quickly it's gone! PP & Artysmam, have you found that time has flown as well? Do you have a date for your 12 week scan? PP, your 20 week one is around my dd I think? Are you finding out? Rather exciting how many of us have lo's on the way again image

Loving the bump PP. I'm much bigger this time 'round, as evidenced by the lovely pink stretch marks appearing on my bump. Think I may be in for a 7lb'er at least this time! How did your appointment go?

Love RLT. Got the caps as well, but couldn't stand the smell so didn't bother. I try and have 2 cups a day at the minute, but need to increase this soon I think. Didn't bother with EPO last time for some reason, so probably won't this time round...

Artysmam, did you ever get your SS gift? :? xx
  • Options
    got my appt on tuesday, my scans the 25th feb, we hope to find out but if they cant we are having a 4d one to double check anyway x
  • Options
    Since we found out i think time has flown i guess its because our los are keeping us busy. Im not going to find out.

No honey my ss gift has not arrived.

Pp did u have a 4d scan first time? They are amazing. We have a dvd of arthur in the womb. We are also going to have 4d scan. So exciting xx
  • Options
    how are we all doing not long left for honeypops!

i am 16 weeks tomorrow, got my 20 weeks scan in 4 weeks! cant wait to find out! feeling movement now and sporting a rather large bump! image
  • Options
    I can't believe honeypops is so soon now, time just goes so fast, good luck with everything and hope you have a nice easy delivery.

Hope everything is going well for all the rest of you too, Piggypops are you going to find out the sex?
  • Options
    Hey ladies! Hope you and bumps are getting along well? Hopesmammy, how did your scan go, did you find out the sex? Artysmam, do you have a date for your scan yet? PP, 4 weeks until you find out if lo will have a brother or sister image Bet you can't wait. Hope your bump isn't as bashful as mine, :lol:

I've 17 days until official DD. Bubs was 1/5 engaged (woo hoo, :lol: !) at my 36 week appointment. I've been getting a few strong BH's, but nothing more. I do have a feeling this one will be early like Pops though...Bags are finally packed and sorted, and I just need to out-line my birth plan for my notes. I see the MW again in a week, and hoping that's the last time as a pregnant woman image

Look forward to hearing how you're all getting on xx

Edited to say thanks to Sarah-jb, I've just read your comment and didn't want you to think I was ignoring you image I'm hoping it's a quick and easy one like last time too...Fingers crossed image xx
  • Options
    17 days wow, maybe less, i am hoping this ones early too like jacob!

really looking forward to finding out the flavour, cant wait to get the clothes out the loft to sort!
  • Options
    Piggypops are you two timing me with another bump buddy yet?! So pleased your second pregnancy is going well. I am getting very broody now - I know what you mean about the clothes too, I sorted some last month for my SIL who is due in March and those tiny tiny newborn vests just melted my heart. I have also started buying the mothercare nappy bags again because I used them when Elysia was newborn and the smell just takes me right back. Good job I finally got my period back today after 21 mmonths without it!!! Would love to join you ladies here am well jealous, but unfortunately work beckons. Back in 2 weeks. Aaaargh!

Love to you all.

• Options
    hehe not so far, no buddy for me yet! you'll always be my no1

i have been back at work what seems like an age! good luck x