Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

first night in toddler bed eeek!

well hes asleep now but he thinks its amazing that he can get in an out! think we might have a good few nights chasing him back to bed!

Replies

• Did he get up, or fall out, or sleep? :lol: xx
  • Exciting times!!! PP I posted a huge reply on here yesterday in the new bumps thread (no I don't have one yet!) but it got eaten up - keep meaning to text you but time is flying and am getting nothing done as usual! Was basically just asking if you were two timing me with another bump buddy yet?! Can't believe the first year is all over and you're about to do it all again. Lots of love to you and Jacob and your little bump and hope all's going well.

Sxxx
  • first night was interesting, he though it was so exciting being able to get in and out by himself, since though he has gone straight down and not got out once, he shouts to get up in the morning too, i'm quite suprised how quick hes settled in his new room and bed!

not 2timing you yet reeny! my bump is not small either :lol: we finally all have one years olds!
  • That's great. Well done Jacob. xx