Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010

TTC

AAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!! We've decided to go for it! After a really awful pregnancy last time and Ffion arriving ridiculously early, I'm a bit scared, but hopefully this time will be completely different! image

Replies

• Good luck!!! I am sure next pregnancy will be completely different xx

Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust!
  • Good luck, I hope you don't have to wait too long for that sticky bean.
  • good luck, sending lots of sticky baby dust!
  • awww good luck!!! im 10 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, not sure if u remember but jasmine was a preemie too. my waters broke at 25 weeks. have my first consultant appt nxt week.

good luck with everything and stay positive it helps!xx
  • Hi, glad you've decided to go for it! We're also ttc.

Just wanted to give you both a bit of hope- my mum gave birth at 28 weeks and had every complication going, anyhow her next baby arrived at 39+6 after a very straightforward pregnancy so once you've had 1 preemie baby you won't necessarily have another one!

Hope everything is straightforward for you both!

• I'm sure you'll be fine, its always hard not to compare PG and guess at what might be as u only know one experiance of PG.

Try to relax and enjoy the trying and any PG.

xxxx

P.s Mum2jaynjas- Had no idea u were PG again-congrats! U've caught up with me!
  • That's great. I'm sure your next pg will be totally different. They may also keep more of any eye on you, which might ease any anxiety a little. Good luck! xx
  • hehe jenna - thanks!!!! yes im going to be a mummy of 3 eek!!!!!! please share your tips with me!!!xxxx
  • Hey Hun

How exciting! Congratulations on your decision! Have fun trying! Xxx
  • Man alive, I'd forgotten how long the 2ww feels - and I'm not even half way through it yet!! :lol: