Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010

My daughter underwater!

Dear BE Mummy friends,

I am hoping that a big photograph of a seriously cute baby might make up for the fact that this is yet another fundraising message!

Elysia (pictured here) is taking part in an underwater swimming challenge on 12 July to raise money for Tommy's (the charity that funds research into the causes and prevention of miscarriage, premature birth and stillbirth).

If you would like to sponsor her, please visit our fundraising page and find out more at:

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=ShareenLarmour

Thank you for reading!

Shareen and Elysia x

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6008/5905005116_0a82f9e33b_m.jpg

Replies

• love that pic!
  • That is a seriously cute pic!

But your link doesn't work.

• Sarah, you need to hi-light the link, right click & 'go to..' or cut and paste. Hth xx
  • Sarah thanks for reminding me about this - I have now made the link work! Ran out of time to do this yesterday and with only a week to fundraise (they haven't given us much time!) I wanted to get the post out there.

Thank you so much if you have already sponsored her, there are a few names on the page I don't recognise. Very very kind!!!

xxx
  • Thanks again to anyone who has sponsored us.

It's a cause especially dear to my heart since I suffered a miscarriage a few months ago and suddenly discovered, when talking about it, that a great deal of friends had gone through the same thing without me knowing. It happens to so many of us and it's nice to be able to give a little something back.

We are two days away from our challenge and only a quarter of the way to our target so if anyone can spare a few pounds it would be much appreciated.

Thank you again!!!

Shareen and Elysia

xxx

• I was so happy to have been able to support you and LO.

I am sorry to hear your news xx