Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hello ladies!!!! :)

i never ever post on here anymore so thought id say hello and see how u and lo's are!!!??

cant quite believe they are all the age they are, time has flown by!!!

jasmine is changing everyday and becoming little miss indepedent. she is much faster developmental wise than ds was but then he has speech problems so shouldnt compare! just feels like she has grown up too fast!!

am now 30 weeks pregnant and suffering with the usual moans and groans of pregnancy! have spd this time which is a pain in the bum, have slowed down so much!

OH lost his job in april and hasnt found anything since! they tried accusing him of stealing and all sorts and have basically ruined our lives! charges were dropped fortunatley but the damage left behind has been catastrophic to our family so he is currently going through an employment tribunal to regain some of what we've lost.

we are also about to be made homeless and finding a place to live when you are out of work is somewhat of a nightmare!! with a baby due its the last thing we need but landlord wont budge!!

anyway thats enough of me rambling! hope u are all very well, and congrats to all that have had new babies or pregnant again!!!

lots of love

nat xxxx

Replies

• My goodness, I didn't know you were going through all that! What a horrid landlord! I'm glad the charges were dropped agoinst OH, at least that was a piece of good news, and I wish you luck with the tribunal.

My OH got made redundant about 8 years ago, and took a temporary job in Tesco. Yep, you've guessed it...he's still there! :lol: It actually works quite well, because he works nights and I work shifts, he does the majority of childcare. Although it does have it's downsides obviously. Hope something turns up soon for your OH.

James is lovely, we're having a "That?" phase. So that can be a bit draining at times. Seems he's taking in all the information, as he's not actually repeating much of it back to us!! xx
  • Hi.

sorry about all the rubbish stuff you have going on-thats sad to hear, and i hope it all gets sorted for you! have you tried your local council for emergency accomdation until you can get something sorted??

wow-only 10 weeks left for you, thats fab!!

Lizzie is like a walking hurricane!! she is still allergic to loads of foods but hopefully getting some results of blood tests for her this week to see if the has any tolerance to the allergy foods!

lizzie speech is still ratrher slow but she will get there when she is ready. she is however a fantastic climber and a dare devil (jumping from her ride on toy (which she stands on) to the sofa today!

My eldest has a diagnoses of aspergers and i am waiting to hear about dla for her (im not holding my breath) but i feel pulled in 2 directions with things as i love my job but i feel she needs me at home more and as i travel a far way to work,part time wouldnt be an option as i would have to pay the same in fuel as what i'd earn part time! but im sure ill work something out, the plan at the mo is stick as i am as like i say its not that i just enjoy my work i really love it there and see how dd1 is when she starts back at school as it helps with her structered day.

I still cant shack the thought of having another baby and hubby is still concerned we cant afford another but its something of an ongoing convo as we both want one but have concerns (mine over autism and his over money!)

xx
  • leigh- ive tried to keep most things private on fbook as you can imagine!! that sounds good how your jobs have worked out, im still at college as still wanting to do my midwifery course either nxt year or one after. i feel helpless as obviously i cant look for a job either. i cant believe how hard it is to find a job nowadays! he was on a fab wage before and i didnt have to work, he's lost all of his confidence and feels so demoted after what has happened image

ahhh gem u must have another hehe!! this one was a huge shock for us but has become somehwat a positive thing in our lives after the year we've had! i cannot tell you the numerous things that have gone wrong etc! baby is just about the only positive thing!

we've been to the council and they are pretty terrible if im honest. they wont help you until the day you are evicted and then place u in tempory housing (bnb or hostel) and they are all on the coast 35 miles away from where we are now!! ds is starting school in 2 weeks and it will be a total nightmare if we have to go down that route!!

can only think positive!!!xxx
  • My OH just wanted a job, and he looked in the job centre etc. for something but couldn't find anything similar to what he'd done in the past. So he took the 'temporary' job. Then kind of didn't get around to looking again! :roll:

I'm sure your OH will find something, even if it is a fill in job, at least he'd be earning. Which in itself should boost him, as he's providing for his family. xx
  • hello ladies!

nat you'll soon have your second princess! eeeek! glad things are on the up and hope your OH can find something soon and that you find a lovely home for you gorgeous family!

well, i am extreamly sleep deprived at the moment, the joys of a new baby! jacob is going through a phase of waking again, although at least he will go back to bed now so i dont have to share mine! so i am up with both as hubby has selective hearing :roll: his speech is very behind but he does chatter away in a toddler nonsence and has this week started to say mum mum although not always at me! :lol: hes very much starting to test boundaries and i'm sure he thinks his name is NO! he has started to show an interest in jasmine and wants kisses and cudles which is so cute although he does get a bit jelous of the time she gets from me which will hopefully get better

jasmine is just over 5 weeks and a proper little chubber! she was already 10lbs 3oz last week! although she feeds a lot in the night she usually goes back down lovely in her crib, just the evenings are a bit rubbish as she has colic, time is going so quick!
  • Hi everyone! So sorry to hear about your OH's job Nat, I had a feeling somthing was going on but obviously had no idea what! I have everything crossed for you that is all works out.

Most people I see on FB, Emilie is a proper little madam now. Talking none stop (in 2 languages) and very strong willed. I feel like everything is a constant battle with her! Wouldn't change her for the world though!

We've discovered she has a frutose intollerance that was causing toddler diarroea. She can't eat most fruits or juices etc. Was a bit of a surprise that was the cause and we've had to change her diet completely as she ate so much fruit before. I'm gradually having to trial and error to find out what she can tollerate but she absolutely can't have any apple, pear or grapes. x x
  • Nat I had no idea! Must be such a stressful time for you...thank goodness for little munchkins image

We are fine - Emilia has officially passed from lovely baby into horrible toddler!! She flies off the handle at the slightest thing! I am totally blaming the Italians, all of the females in Antonio's family are 'fiesty'!

To be honest I am finding it a bit draining being with her 24/7 when she is like this. Its tough being on your own...Antonio does his best when he is home but its not usually for long.

I hope things turn round for you soon - lots of hugs

xxx
  • ahhh Joanna i know exactly how u feel about the italian side of things! all of the females in russ's side are feisty too! especially his nan!!

jasmine doesnt stop all day either and barely naps! jayden sleeps more than her some days! must be a girl thing!

glad everyone is doing well though!

ill keep you all updated on the situation. did get some good news this wekk as we heard back from tribunal service and they have accepted his case! got a court date for 3rd jan! fingers crossed we get some compensation for russ being unfairly dismissed and the nightmare its caused!xxxx