Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Too young for teething? (also in baby)

Monty is just over 7 weeks and for the last four days has been soooo cranky all the time. He has also been drooling (which he hasn't done before), and sucking on our fingers and clothes and harder to settle to sleep. Someone said he might be teething but he's only 7 weeks! Any thoughts?

Replies

• i dont think its too early, i doubt they would be coming through yet but maybe preparing for the past few weeks jacob has been eating his fists, dribbling lots and being cranky for no reason, he also wouldnt take his bottle yesterday for what i think were sore gums (greatly suggested by mithical and joemouk thanx ladies) i have bought him a teething ring which he now nibbles on and i really should go get some bonjela x

becca and jacob
    11 weeks, 5 days
  • Thanks for that! In a way I hope that's what it is - it means there's a reason for his near constant crankiness. He has been better today but I think I'll go buy a few teething rings just in case.