Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Babys first passport

Hi ladies

I am sure I read a topic on here not long ago that said in it somewhere that babys first passport can NOT be done on the fast track system? Does anyone know if that's true or if I'm completely making it up! :lol:

Thanks, NN xx

Replies

• Just looked on Gov website and it says you can do the one week service but not the one day!

[Modified by: NattyNik on August 14, 2010 09:26 PM]

• you can book an appointment and have it back in one week but likesugarpuff said i sent mine check and send and it came back in one week. X
  • I think its pretty quick, we got Sara's back in a few days too. So cute!
  • We did ours with the checking service at the post office and it came back really quickly, can't remember how long but I think less than a week. And dd1, who's I had to renew at the same time took about 5 days longer.
  • Thanks ladies. Hubby has informed me that we might be having a free holiday through his work, but it's in a couple of weeks! xx
  • Definitely do the checking service - I didn't and had two sets of photos rejected.

It finally came through last week (I sent the application in June) and we're going on Friday.

B x