Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Does anyone....?

Hi ladies

Just wondering if anyone still naps their baby downstairs or are they all napping upstairs now?

Love NN and Olyvia xxx

Replies

• lizzie naps downstairs most of the time but if i am staying home all day i try and put her down in cot upstairs for an hour in the morning or after lunch
    . what do you do?
  • We are in a flat but she sleeps in her cot in the bedroom when we are home, I try and make sure that she has at least one of her naps in her cot everyday as she obviously sleeps better there. The others are usually in her pram as we are out quite a lot.
  • Sara is a very light sleeper so she's always gone in her cot in her room during the day if we're in. If we're out she'll sleep in the car or pram, but wakes the minute I stop driving or pushing!
  • Poppy sleeps upstairs in her cot for most of her naps (after a lot of pupd a while back!), but she will sleep in the pushchair if we're out. It's hit & miss as to whether she wakes when we stop or not :lol: ! xx
  • James naps wherever he falls asleep. Recently that's been the playmat and the jumperoo. :\) OH works nights, and James is still in our bedroom. So can't put him in is crib for naps. When he goes in his own room, I'll reconsider. xx
  • Amber naps on the sofa downstairs during the day, i've tried to put her in her cot, but she wakes up. She will still sleep a bit in the car or pram when we are out, but not for long.

xxx