Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What do you do with your baby during the day..!

Hi there everyone,

I haven't been here in a long time... I have been all consumed in Harry and haven't managed to learn how to type with one hand..!!

Harry is now 9 weeks old today and I was just wondering what you are all doing with your little ones during the day...

Do you have a set routine...?
Do you play with him/her..!
Are they sleeping through the night... ?

I am being nosey really as this is my first child I am just curious how you are all getting along..!

Hope you are all loving being Mummy's....!

A xx

Replies

• hi we havbe a feeding routine but thats it. i dont mind when lizzie is awake or asleep. she sleeops from 8:30/9:30 at night to 7am so im a happy mummy. she is 8 weeks today.
    in the daty time when she is awake, we lie on floor and "talk" well i tsalk and she laughs at me! she has some time in her swinging chair and some nappy off time on the floor pther than that we sit and cuddle.sometimes we are out and about and then we stop for coffee/bottle and cuddle then,lol x
  • Sebastian has a feeding routine during the day based on a very fixed Morning waking time and bedtime. I leave it to him when he sleeps but try to limit it to 4 hours in total as otherwise it affects his night sleep.

In his waking time we cuddle, have nappy free time, or he goes on his playgym or in his bouncy chair. If he is having a grumpy day we also do a fair bit of dancing around.